Possesive: Law X Reader (Part 2)

So I couldn't find anywhere how long Law was actually at Punk Hazard before the Straw Hats arrived, and I couldn't remember if the show or manga said anything about it, and I could only find that he was there for at least 1 month before Luffy and crew, so I'm just going to say he was there for around a year before the crew arrived for this story, sorry.

So this is part two of the first Possessive story, but it's slightly different, especially than normal, instead of starting back up on where it left off last time, it's kinda like a flashback on how you and Law met and all of that.

"No! Stay away from me! Leave me alone! Go away! Stop it!" You cried out, fighting back and resisting the scientist holding you down. They pushed you down harder against the metal table as you tried to kick at them and free your hands.

"Will you stop it!" One of the scientists yelled angrily, punching you in the face, making you go limp and go dizzy.

"You idiot! Don't knock them out! You know we need them awake!" Another said as they quickly strapped your arms and legs down.

"It's fine, it wasn't that hard." The other said with a growl as they walked away, before quickly coming back with something in their hands and looked down at you.

"See, the eyes are still open, it's still awake. Come on, get up, unless you want something even worse to happen." The scientist said with a growl, and the other glared at him.

"Shut up. Enough. We need them alive and full health, which you've already messed up. Doflamingo wants us to test this out before doing anything else with it, and they're our test subject." He said, and you glared, so this was Doflamingo's doing... You won't let him get away with it. But before anything else could happen, one of the scientists put something against your mouth, but you wouldn't open it, as your vision started clearing up.

"Eat it damn it!" The other scientist exclaimed, grabbing the other's hand and shoving the thing hard against my lips, making my mouth open and I bite down on something, and it breaks off and I swallow it, it tastes disgusting. And as my eyes cleared up, I saw a weird looking fruit with weird designs on it and it was blue. But you didn't have the time to look at it or think any more about it or deeply, when suddenly, you started freaking out and spazzing out, becoming dizzy and slowly losing consciousness. A seizure. The scientists started freaking out and running around, yelling at each other and yelling for more as they tried to hold you down as you fell unconscious.

You slowly woke up on the hard ground floor. You looked around to see yourself locked up in a small room with only a door, but when you tried it, it wouldn't open, or move at all. When suddenly, you felt a burning pain on your back and pain that felt like scratches. You screamed in pain as you collapsed to the ground. It felt like something was trying to claw and dig its way out from the inside. After a while, it finally went away and you laid on the ground as your tears fell, and a slight bit of drool as well.

"You're finally awake, good, you've been unconscious for a while, we almost thought you had died." A voice said from somewhere in the room, but it was obviously from a transponder snail. You growled and glared as you looked around.

"What was that! What did you give me! What did you make me eat!" You exclaimed in anger, and they were quiet on the other side for a while before they spoke up.

"It was an experimental prototype Smile Fruit called Water Devil. It has the powers of a water devil, as suggests the name. But it was a failure. It failed, so Doflamingo is giving you completely to Caesar to do whatever he wants. He has no more use for you" The scientist said and your eyes widened as you yelled at wherever the transponder snail.