Eternal sleep: Devil Kid X Reader

Day 2 out of 7 days of Halloween week

(I'm sorry this is bad I'm actually not that proud about this one but it was really hard to write but I tried my best I didn't exactly know how to write a story for a devil but I tried)

He was a devil and metaphorically speaking either, he was an actually devil. You were running from a real life devil. You had run into him while you were visiting your home island.

You were walking in town when you bumped into a strong red haired man. He was mad at you and was about to yell at you but suddenly he stopped it was almost like he realized that if he stopped then something would happen. You didn't realize anything about him. And you wouldn't either because you weren't expecting to interact with him anymore than that. But you're proven wrong. You had quickly got up and walked away not wanting to deal with it. But the red haired guy seemed angered by that and he went after you and pushing you into a wall. He stared at you with deep intense anger that was very evident in his eyes as they turned red. You heard everyone around gasp and start whispering as they started rushing away.

"That's Eustass 'Captain' Kid! What is he doing and what does he want?!"

"Are they together? Poor thing"

"That poor kid! I wonder what they did to piss Kid off"

The one you know recognize as "Captain" Kid still held you down. You were afraid you wouldn't deny it but I mean who wouldn't?! You both just stared at each other with Kid's anger growing and his eyes turning redder than before. People kept whispering and staring at the scene before them. I guess Kid got tired of it as he let you go and turned around with a glare towards the civilians. Which was a mistake because right as he turned around you started running away as fast as you could. But while you were running you got attacked by some bandits. The thing is that before they could do something someone hit them and made them go flying. When you look to your side you see red hair and instantly knew it was Kid. He looked even more pissed off as he turns and looks at you. Right in that moment before you could say anything you saw his eyes as red as you've ever seen them. Then you instantly knew, he was a demon. He had tried to kill you a couple of times before but never succeeded, you always escaped. In fact you are running away from him again. You didn't know why but you had fallen in love with the red haired devil pirate. Right then and there you just gave up on running. You fell to the ground crying and Kid ran up behind you and looked down at you confused.

"What happened? Are you just now going to give up?! Who took the fire and will power out of you?! I'll kill them and then you both can be weak and dead together!" Kid yelled all his questions at once.

You continued to stare at the ground and cry as you whispered,"Then kill yourself." Kid's eyes widened in shock as he stared down at you as you continued to whisper,"You made me weak by making me fall in love with you and I just couldn't handle it anymore!" Kid stood there for a couple more seconds before scowling at you and laughing a dark laugh with a dark aura around him as he got closer to you.

"Like hell I would like someone like you." Kid laughed breaking your heart before pain shot through your body and everything went black as you fell into an eternal sleep.