Marines: Coby X Reader

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

You were a marine along with your best friend Coby. You were on Alvida's ship as well and Luffy had saved and helped you and Coby achieve your dreams. Right now though, you are standing off to the side as you watch Coby train with Garp. You were already out of training because of how fast you learn and how strong you are. But you still come and watch your friend train, to cheer him on. Coby has gotten pretty strong already but he still needs to get stronger. While Coby was "fighting" Garp his shirt had came off. Once you saw this you instantly started blushing but Coby didn't seem to mind having his shirt off as he continued to attack Garp. Yes you had a crush on your best friend. You knew it was wrong but you just couldn't help what you felt. After Garp gave Coby one more good punch, Coby finally fell down in defeat. Garp said a couple things to him before walking off. You stood up and ran to Coby's side before looking towards Garp's retreating form.

"Thank you for training us Garp!" You yelled with a bow. When you looked back up you saw Garp give a little wave and chuckle. You turned back to Coby who was still laying on the ground. You saw that he was looking up at you with a bright red face. You gave him a smile and helped him up.

"Don't worry Coby, you can do it! Just take your failure and learn from it, grow on it, and don't make the same mistakes, and then you will catch up to Garp and beat him! I just know it!" You said cheerfully with a bright smile.

"Yea thanks (Y/N)." Coby said with small smile. He started to try walking but was stumbling, so you helped him walk. But he tripped over his feet and landed on top of you. You both just stared at each other until Coby squeezed his eyes shut and kissed you. But you were to shocked to kiss back. Coby pulled back with a blush and a guilty face.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/-)" You cut him off by putting your hands on his cheeks and kissing him again, this time his eyes widening. You pulled away with a smile.

"No its ok, I'm sorry, you just became so confident and got so much courage and I wasn't expecting it, that is shocked me... but... I love you." You said with a smile and a small blush. Coby's face was bright red but he had a small smile as he replied,

"I love you too."