The Mistletoe Prank: Ace X Reader

Here's the second and final Christmas story special, I hope you all enjoy and thank you all for being so patient and I'm sorry it took so long. Next up I will be working on the Halloween stories, I have 3 or 4 ideas for those, so be prepared for whenever they are done and come out, I'm so sorry for the long waits once again, and once again, thank you all for being so patient and sticking with me, now, enjoy the story, bub~bye.

You were running away from your ex boyfriend who wouldn't leave you alone no matter what you said to him. You turned a corner and into a building where a person was about to go up in the elevator. The person in the elevator looks up just in time to see you running towards him, so he stops the elevator doors from shutting just in time and you quickly run in and before either of you could react, you pulled the guy in the elevator down to your level and kissed him. Your ex boyfriend stops and stares in shock for a few seconds before growling and about to stomp over to you and the random guy, until an orange haired girl comes running around the corner and grabs the guy by the collar.

"No you don't!" She yelled. She smacked him hard across the face before pushing him towards the doors.

"Get out of here! And stay away from (Y/N) and leave her alone!" She yelled and the guy growled with a glare before walking away. The orange haired girl sighed and turned around and her eyes widened as she saw you pulling away from the kiss with the random guy. You looked up at him with an embarrassed face.

"I am so sorry. It wasn't my intention to do that to you, you just happened to... be there, when I needed it... I'm so sorry, but thank you for the help of a cover up..." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck and looked off to the side.

"Running from a crazy ex?" He asked and you let out a small laugh as you nodded your head.

"Yep." You said and he gave a small smile.

"Then I'm glad to be of help and aid in your escape." He said and you looked up at him with a smile.

"Thank you." You said, before you heard a familiar voice that sent a shiver up your spine.

"Oh (Y/N)~" The sickly sweet sing-songy voice of your friend sang. You gulped and looked over at the orange haired girl who was standing at the entrance of the building with crossed arms and a smirk.

"Uh oh... I'm in for it now... I'm never going to hear the end of it now..." You sighed and you heard the black haired guy you just kissed laugh.

"Hurry up, we have to go and meet his brother, or we're going to be late." She said and you sighed.

"I know, I'll be right there." You called back to her before turning back to the guy in the elevator with a smile.

"Thanks again for your help, and sorry again. I gotta go though, it was nice meeting you, bye." You said before running over to the orange haired girl who playfully punched you in the shoulder and started bugging you for details of what happened.

-Timeskip-

"Really?" The orange haired girl asked in shock as you both arrived at a famous restaurant called the baratie as you finished telling her what happened with the guy in the elevator.

"Yes, that's what really happened. And that's all that happened. We kissed and that's all." You said with a red face as you both walked inside before you were greeted by a dancing yellow haired guy.

"Nami~Swan! (Y/N)~Swan!" The blonde sung and the orange haired girl hit the blonde on the head, making him fall on the ground with a lump now on his head and heart eyes.

"Shut up! Don't interrupt (Y/N) when she's talking!" The orange haired girl yelled and your eyes widened.

"Nami!" You exclaimed at the orange haired girl, Nami, before running over to the blonde on the ground.