Together In The End Forever: Sabo X Reader

Oh wow, I can't believe this is only the 5th story, I thought I had at least a few more than that, I am so sorry everyone, I am working on it though, I already have one other one done, but which isn't really saying much I guess huh... I'm sorry everyone... but please enjoy still... but I do have quite a few other normal stories done though, just they aren't Halloween, just normal

Day 5/1 out of 14/7 days of the two/one (new/continued) weeks of Halloween

"Sabo!" You exclaimed happily, running down your school halls towards your blonde haired boyfriend with his arms outstretched.

"Sabo!" You exclaimed in fear and panic as you both ran away from a living eating thing, you guys liked to call a zombie, with its arms outstretched towards you both, chasing you. You both ran until you arrived at a large barricade metal wall, quickly running in the opening and closing the door as the zombies began banging against the doors as you both collapsed panting trying to catch your breaths.

"Are you ok?" Sabo asked, looking at you and you nodded out of breath, glancing at him.

"I'm fine, how about you?" You asked and he nodded, looking back at the ground.

"I'm fine."

"Sabo, (Y/N)!" You heard multiple people yell as you both looked up to see Sabo's brothers, Ace and Luffy, and Luffy's friends all running toward you both as you stood up, before being tackled in a hug.

"You're ok! You're back safe and sound!" Nami exclaimed in worried tears, as you smiled and patted her on the back.

"We're back, safe and sound." You said as she released you and wiped away her tears before Sabo grabbed your hand, making you look at him.

"Shall we go? Take a shower, get some food, sleep and rest?" He asked and you smiled and nodded, leaning up to kiss him before you walked to your house.

"Hey dad, what are we going to eat tonight?" You asked as you looked at your father and he glanced at you with a smile and shook his head.

"I don't know, what do you want to eat?" He asked and you thought before smiling.

"Why don't we have a nice big dinner tonight, eat out or in, either one." You said and your father laughed as he nodded.

"Sounds good, like a plan." He said and you nodded, looking forward again as your eyes widened as a person slowly walked across the road in front of your car and your father quickly swerved to avoid them, resulting in him hitting a tree.

"Dad!!"

You shot up panting and sweating with someone's hand on your shoulder and other hand. You looked over and saw a worried looking Sabo with creased brows as tears rolled down your face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you ok? What's wrong? You're fine." Sabo exclaimed in worry and you looked him in the eyes.

"It was the dream of that night again... the start of this all..." You said, before balling as Sabo quickly grabbed you and pulled you into himself and hugged you tightly as you cried into his shoulder as he held you tightly, as tight as he possibly could. He slowly laid you both down as you cried into him, before crying yourself to sleep. Sabo placing a kiss on the top of your head, before falling asleep himself that way.

"Luffy! Sabo! Ace!" You called after the three brothers, making them stop and turn towards you as you ran towards them with a smile, grabbing Sabo's hand as you reached them and started walking again.

"So what's the plan for today?" You asked, Sabo glancing at his brothers before they spoke up.

"Since it was a really close call for you guys yesterday, we figured it would be better and safer to just stay back for a day, rest, get our strength back, and get everything situated and figured out, like with all the weapons and ammo." Ace explained and you nodded, before Sabo began to pull you off to the side as his brothers continued walking on as he looked at you and you looked at him confused.