Don't let him do whatever he wants: Mihawk X Reader

Sorry the characters are kinda out of character and sorry its short.

"Shanks your drunk." You said to the drunk Shanks as he got closer to you. Right now you were partying with Shanks and his crew as well as your crush Mihawk on a island Shanks and his crew had stopped at that was uninhabited. Shanks was getting a little to close for your comfort and so you were backing up and did not realize how close you were getting to Mihawk. With one final step backwards you bumped into Mihawk. You looked up and saw his golden gaze staring at you and you just gave a apologetic small smile to him as you turned your attention back to the red haired pirate.

"Shanks stop your drunk" You said with a serious face and strong voice.

"Oh come on (Y/N)~" Shanks slurped while getting closer to you. You then figured out there was nothing you could do to stop him so you just closed your eyes and sinked into Mihawk's chest forgetting he was there as you felt a hand on your cheek so you raised up your hand getting ready to hit him. You then heard a *SMACK* and the hand on your cheek was gone and your hand dropped straight down onto your lap. You slowly opened your eyes to see a pouting Shanks holding his now red hand and looking at Mihawk.

"Mihawk~" Shanks whined still holding his hand and looking at Hawkeye. You look up at Hawkeye and see him glaring at the red haired man. You looked back at the pouting Shanks and then felt yourself getting picked up bridal style and you yelped in surprise and looked up to see Mihawk as he carried you into the forest. You were a blushing mess with what he was doing but tried to hide it as you both ventured deeper into the forest.

"You shouldn't let that stupid Red Hair do whatever he wants to you." Mihawk says getting your attention as you looked up at his confused.

"What?" You asked and he gently put you down and looked at you with a serious gaze looking into your (e/c) eyes. 

"Don't let Red Hair do whatever he wants." He repeated a bit protectively which shocked you and made you blush even more and slowly nodded. Mihawk sighed and a small smile sneaked its way onto his lips as he looked at you and that just made you break.

"I love you Mihawk!" You said with a dark blush and closed eyes. He was shocked at first but he leaned in closer to you and kissed you as you backed up against a tree.

"I love you too (Y/N)" He whispered in your ear making you shudder as you felt his breath against your ear and how his strong voice whispered in your ear. You could feel him smirk as he kissed you again and you kissed back immediately.