First friends: Zoro X Half human half wolf reader (1)

Requested by- SumMohr 

I hope you enjoy and I hope this is what you wanted or at least close so I hope you like it and sorry if Zoro is out of character and sorry its short and there will be 2 parts to this.

You were walking on Woof Woof Island when three of the kids attack you and beat you up. You were used to all of the abuse because everyone on the island hates you and discriminates you because you were different then them because you were half wolf. Every day was the same for you until today when a pirate ship pulled into the harbor. The flag had a skull and crossbones wearing a straw hat. Everyone ran off the streets and into their stores to get their shops ready leaving you on the ground curled up in a ball.

"Hey what are you doing laying on the ground? Is it comfortable?" A voice asked and your ears perked up at it/that and you slowly got up and was face to face with a boy with a straw hat on. You got scared and backed away into a wall with your ears and tail down.

"Luffy you baka! Your scaring her!" A girl with orange hair said hitting/chopping the one your guessing's named Luffy on the head then looks up at you as you continue to cower in the corner.

"I'm sorry about our idiot of a captain just ignore him. We aren't going to hurt you. Whats your name?" The girl with orange hair asked in a sweet, soft, voice/tone and you calm down a little and give her a small smile as you slowly get up again.

"(Y-Y/N)" You say quietly but they all heard you and the orange haired girl nodded.

"Its nice to meet you (Y/N), my names Nami, you already met our idiot captain Luffy, the reindeer's Chopper, that's Robin, the giant robot freaks Franky, the skeleton's Brook, the love cook that's over there arguing with the grumpy, mean looking dudes Sanji, the one with the long nose is Usopp, and the grumpy, mean moss head guy over there is Zoro." Nami said and then Brook came up to you.

"Hello pretty young lady may I see your panties?" Brook asked and you had a terrified face and then Sanji kicked Brook across the head/skull.

"Don't ask her that you idiot! But if you did want to show us I would be ok with that." Sanji said giving you a perverted look and had a small nose bleed but before you or anyone else could say anything Nami hit both Sanji and Brook on the head yelling "Baka!" at them as she does so.

"Awesome!" Luffy screamed as he bounced all around you occasionally touching your wolf ears and tail making you freeze and stiffen. Everyone turned their attention to you two and looked over at you as Luffy kept bouncing around you and you looked at Nami with eyes pleading for help and so she does by grabbing Luffy and pulling him away from you.

"Luffy stop that's rude and its making her uncomfortable." Nami said and Luffy just pouted and you sighed out of relief as you relaxed. Then you felt eyes on you and turned around and saw one of the other kids and quickly looked back at the crew.

"W-well it was nice meeting you guys and talking but I gotta go." You said as you slowly backed away with them giving you confused looks. You gave them a small wave and started running away.

"Hey guys! The freaks running away!" One of the kids yelled as they came out of hiding and chased after you and you started crying as you ran into the woods and the straw hats watched.