A/N

Hello everyone, im sorry for once again another A\N, you are all probabaly tired of all of these, and so am I, im sorry to have to make another one but I wanted to update you guys about this week, so I had a huge storm come through my area and it wiped out my internet, meaning im not able to write another story for this week and I dont know if I will be able to even post at all, luckly though, yesterday my internet on my phone started working again which is what im typing this on, but because i dont have any internet on my computer where all my stories are and where I type them, then I might not be able to post any if I can't get any internet back, i am so sorry about this, i am so sorry this is happening again this week... I promise i will try and get the stories up and running once again next week and hopefully there wont be any more complications or un foreseen storms that wipe out my internet, i am so sorry once again everyone... But I will make a deal with you all if you want it, if i can get to 100 followers, and as an apology of everything ive done and as well to celebrate how well this book has done, im willing to do something of your choice that you guys ask me to do, like a Q & A for example or anything else you guys can come up with that im comfortable with, if you want, I will take suggestions and after i get a few i will have everyone vote on which one they want to happen, so comment down below what you guys think and i am so sorry, i will still try to post somehow this week, thank you for listening, bub~bye.