Goodbye: Zoro X Reader X Sanji

Requested by: SarahBlack1993

Story plot given by: xxsunflowerrrxx, thank you so much again for your help

Next story to expect: Katakuri X Reader

You all had just left Whole Cake Island, and last minute Pudding had decided to come along as well, but none of you knew why she did. You didn't care as much though since you had all just saved and got Sanji back, you ran over to him and hugged him before leaning in and kissing him.

"I'm so glad your back, your ok, I missed you, now promise me you will never do something stupid like this again!" You said sadly with a few tears in your eyes, Sanji smiled and nodded, pecking you on the lips again.

"I promise." He said and you smiled hugging Sanji, your boyfriend. You all went to Wano, and saved them from Kaido before once again setting sail with the whole crew, with the exception of the new member Pudding. Zoro seemed to be keeping an eye on the two as they got closer, which confused you, so you walked over to your best friend.

"Zoro, is everything ok? You've been keeping an odd eye on Sanji and Pudding lately." You said and Zoro looked at you and shook your head.

"It's nothing." He said and you looked at him unsure but nodded.

"Ok if you say so, but you know you can always talk to me if something is wrong..." You said and he nodded as you walked away, but when Zoro looked back towards Pudding and Sanji, he noticed them laughing as they walked into the boys room, so Zoro jumped up and walked over to the door and opened it to catch Sanji and Pudding kissing, and Zoro became enraged.

"Sanji! What are you doing! You have a girlfriend! How can you hurt her like this!" Zoro yelled, making Sanji and Pudding jump, Pudding's face was bright red as she quickly ran out of the room past Zoro, and Sanji walked up to Zoro with pleading eyes.

"Please don't tell (Y/N), I didn't mean it, she came onto me, I still love (Y/N) and I don't want to lose or hurt her!" Sanji exclaimed in desperation and Zoro raised an eyebrow at him.

"And why shouldn't I tell her." He asked.

"Because you don't want to see her hurt either do you." Sanji said and Zoro flinched and glared at Sanji before walking away, but he didn't get far as Nami came running by and pulled him and Luffy into the kitchen.

"Zoro, what was that about?" She asked, getting straight to the point. Zoro crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow as he looked off to the side.

"Nothing." He said and Nami looked at him with an unamused knowing look.

"Don't forget we know you have a little crush on (Y/N)." She said bluntly and Zoro flinched.

"Fine, I saw Sanji making out with Pudding in the boys room." He said and Nami's eyes widened.

"What!" She yelled.

"Why would he do that? He's with (Y/N) isn't he?" Luffy asked with a confused and unhappy look.

"That's the problem." Nami said glaring at Luffy. Nami looked back at Zoro with a worried expression.

"Zoro, you need to tell her about Sanji." She said and Zoro looked up at her like she was crazy.

"Why me huh? I can't!" He yelled and Nami glared at him.

"You have to! You're her best friend!" She yelled but Zoro shook her head.