The Greatest Pirate: Kid Luffy X Reader

You were new to Dawn Island, and Foosha Village. Even still, Makino was nice enough to let you work at the bar with her.

"(Y/N)! Another round over here!" A group exclaimed and you spun around towards them with a smile as you nodded.

"Got it, it's on the way!" You said. It was a busy day, so you were running around the whole bar with Makino. But it didn't take long for it to slow down as the big groups started to leave and you went over to the bar and sat on a stool as you let out a heavy sigh and Makino gave a small laugh as she put a glass of water in front of you.

"Thanks for helping out today (Y/N)" She said and you took a drink of the water, saying a thank you as you looked up at Makino in shock.

"You do this everyday."

"No, we have our slow days as well, like right now." Makino said with a laugh as you groaned and let your head fall on the counter before the doors swung open and a cheerful voice rang out, making you lift your head to look at the cheerful kid Luffy.

"(Y/N)! Makino!" He exclaimed happily and you smiled with a laugh as Luffy ran over to you and jumped up into your arms as you hugged him and Makino looked on with a smile.

"Hey Luffy, what's up?" You asked and Luffy jumped down and looked at you with a bright smile.

"I want to show you something!" He exclaimed, pulling your hand as you looked at Makino as she laughed and waved you away.

"Go ahead, have some fun, take your break." She said, which Luffy took as a go ahead to pull you away even faster once you got on your feet, so you quickly called out a thank you to Makino as you were dragged out of the bar with no stop in sight.

"What do you want to show me Luffy?" You asked curiously as he pulled you to an empty opening where there was a pole with a pirate flag in the middle of it as you let you go and ran over to it with a bright smile as he looked back at you.

"It's my pirate flag! I made it myself!" He said and a bright smile formed on your face at how cute Luffy was and you walked towards him.

"Yea! It's awesome Luffy! You'll be the best pirate on the seas." You said happily with a smile as Luffy's eyes sparkled and he looked at you with expectant smiles.

"Really?! You think so!" He exclaimed and you let out a laugh as you nodded and went over to him and ruffled his hair.

"Yes I do, you'll do great." You said and Luffy looked up at you with a bright happy smile.

"Shall we head back now? Would you like something to drink and eat?" You asked and Luffy excitedly nodded and grabbed your hand as you held it out to him and both began to walk away and back to the bar for the night. The next morning brought a surprise to the town. You walked into the bar to see the notorious Red Haired pirates, who you had heard a lot about from Luffy and the news. But you didn't have the time for introductions as you quickly got to work bringing drinks to him and his crew. They were in there for the whole morning and evening until Luffy came running in, happily.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaimed and you turned towards him with a platter of booze in your hand as he continued to run towards you, your eyes widened as you quickly put the tray down just in time to catch Luffy as he jumped up and hugged you.

"Hey Luffy, what's up?" You asked, gently putting him down and went to pick your tray back up until he grabbed your hand and started trying to pull you towards the door with a bright smile.

"I want to show you something awesome!" He exclaimed and you smiled and let out a laugh and went to protest until Makino spoke up from behind you as she grabbed your tray.