Trust Me: Law X Shy Reader

Requested by: DarkEclispe473

So, i feel so bad, I slightly messed up this story, while I was writing it, for a split second I forgot what I was writing for and that's all it takes to mess up, and I didn't know how to fix it, so I just continued on from there and tried to fix it the best I could, and I feel so bad, and if you want me to re try writing it differently this time, I definitely will, I am so sorry and feel so bad for ruining, messing up the story, so if you want me to re write it, I will, but for now, I hope you enjoy.

Next story to expect- Soulmates...?: Niji X Reader (Part 4)

Kuma, one of the seven warlords of the sea, separated you and your crew all around the world while you were all on Sabaody Archipelago, but luckily you woke up on Amazon Lily with Luffy. You both had a fun experience, you even getting turned into stone a couple of times, but once Luffy befriended the pirate empress Boa Hancock, things got a lot easier to handle, until you found out that Luffy's brother, Portgas D. Ace was going to be executed. You and Luffy snuck into Impel Down and made a bunch of new friends and met old friends and acquaintances, including enemies, but were too late too getting to Ace before he was taken away, and so you, Luffy, and your new allies all left and went to Marinford and fought in the battle to save Ace along side the Whitebeard pirates. And just when everything seemed to be going well and you all had saved Ace, Akainu used his lava power and punched a hole in Ace, killing him, and scarring Luffy as he had a breakdown, and everyone else, including you all began to cry. Jinbe picked Luffy up and started running along with the rest of Whitebeard crew and you, but Akainu was persistent with his pursuit as he continued to try and kill Luffy, burning his chest threw Jinbe, who even injured, still continued to try and protect Luffy, but once Jinbe got knocked out, you were trying to protect them both, when suddenly, something hard hit you across the back of your head, knocking you out, the last thing you felt was being lifted into the air.

-Timeskip-

You slowly open your eyes and begin looking around, not recognizing your surroundings, but recognizing the familiar rocking of a ship. You sit up and rub your aching head as you stand up and look over at the bed next to you, seeing the unconscious, not looking good, Luffy. You gasp as your eyes widened and tears begin to form in them.

"Luffy..." You whispered as you slowly got closer to your captain's form.

"The doctor said that he should survive." A voice said from behind you, making you jump and turn around in a fighting stance but then relaxing when you saw who it was as you whipped away your tears.

"Jinbe..." You said as you walked closer to him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and your eyes widened as you looked up at him.

"I'm feeling fine, I should be asking you that!" You exclaimed before grimacing as you released you were still in the room with Luffy.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine, let's go somewhere else." He said and you nodded your agreement as you both walked out of the room and you looked over at how Jinbe was and sighed.

"Should you really be walking around?" You asked worriedly, but before he could respond, another voice spoke up from the darkness.

"No he shouldn't be, he should be resting, as should you." It said and you looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Trafalgar Law." Jinbe said and then out of the darkness, Trafalgar Law, who you had all met before at the Sabaody Archipelago, walked out of the darkness.