Slaves escape: Zoro X Reader

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

Hope you enjoy and sorry I haven't posted in so long I've been having writers block again so sorry about that but I hope you enjoy and Keef_The_Pineapple I hope you also enjoy and I hope this is what you wanted or at least close. I'm sorry if Zoro or any of the characters are out of character and I'm sorry if its bad. And thank you Keef_The_Pineapple and SumMohr for the names. Thank you Keef_The_Pineapple for the picture and for requesting. I am still taking requests so please request don't be shy but just please go with my rules for requesting. Well anyway that's it I hope you enjoy.

*THUD*

You hit the floor of the basement with a grunt as you got thrown down the stairs from the top of them and the mark on your back showed, the mark of the celestial dragons, you were a slave of the dragons.

"The master said you are sleeping down there with the rest of them tonight." The guard said as he closed the door. You looked around and saw all the other slaves staring at you and saw some new people.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" One kid named Cristine asked and you looked at her and saw Rainbow and Skyler by her and you gave them a smile.

"Of course I was just to caught up in trying to think of a plan to get us out of here that I tripped down the stairs. Now who are the new people?" You asked with a smile and looking at the new group of people, there was around nine people.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy but are you sure your going to be ok?" The boy with the straw hat known as Luffy asked.

"Of course!" You said cheerily with a big smile. "So who are the other 8?"

"This is Roronoa Zoro," Luffy said pointing to a green haired guy. "Nami," orange haired girl. "Usopp," long nosed guy. "Sanji," blonde with swirly eyebrows. "Chopper," a reindeer. "Robin," a black haired girl. "Franky," a cyborg. "and Brook." a skeleton.

"Well its nice to meet you all, I'm (Y/-)" You started.

"(Y/N)!" The guard yelled down and you sighed.

"That's me, I gotta go see ya guys later." You said as you got up and went up stairs. When you had left Cristine, Skyler, and Rainbow went over to Luffy and his crew.

"(Y/N)'s so nice" Rainbow said and the crew looks at the three kids.

"Yea she's strong and she takes all our punishments and hits and everything, everyone's" Cristine said.

"And she is making a plan for all of us to escape." Skyler said and the crew looks at the kids shocked as you got thrown down the stairs again with a thud and more bruises.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone yells looking at said girl as you shoot up and smile at them all.

"Don't worry I'm fine, now everyone get some sleep." You said and laid back down on the ground as everyone else does the same and fall asleep. The next month you and the crew got really close but you and Zoro are even closer and you even have a crush on him. And when ever the master who is a celestial dragon came down to hurt someone, you always jumped in front of them and then got beat up and even more and harsher yourself and you even did that for the straw hats. But then one day you all got more new guards and they were strong and you tried to stop them from doing anything but then you got cut in the stomach.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone yelled but the sword went through you and you sighed.

"Well I guess I can't hide it any more so I guess this is a better time then never" You said as you turned to the wall that leads outside and lifted your hands.

"GIANT WATER BLAST!" You yelled and giant water stream shot out of your hands and broke through the wall. "GO! RUN!" You yelled to all them but they all yelled back, 

"No! We aren't going to leave you!" and you started to tear up.

"Just go! I will be right behind you!" You yelled and they all hesitantly gave up and ran off after you took off their collars and chains. And then the straw hats, you, and the guards only remained.

"Water Tornado!" You yelled and a tornado made out of water formed and went around the room chasing the guards as you and the straw hats ran away.

"That was so cool!" Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp said and you gave them a small genuine smile and had a small blush on your face from the complaiment.

"Thanks but why didn't you guys leave when I told everyone to?" You asked.

"Because we won't leave our friends and crew mates behind." Luffy said like it was obvious and you stopped running at that.

"A friend? And crew mate?" You whisper asked to no one in particular.

"Yea your our friend and I decided your going to join my crew." Luffy said and you looked at him with wide eyes then sad eyes.

"I don't know...." 

"Oh come on (Y/N)!" The whole crew, even Zoro, said.

'Even Zoro wants me to join?!' You thought with a small blush. You thought about it, then looked up at the crew and gave them a genuine smile and nodded.

"Yea ok" You said and they all smiled brightly back at you.

"Yea lets get back to the Sunny and have a party for (Y/N)!" Luffy yelled and he started running while yelling "banquet" with the crew behind him with you and Zoro in the back and he grabs your hand and you look at him while you still run.

"I love you" He said and you were shocked but happy and smiled up at him.

"I love you too" You said as you all ran to the ship, The Thousand Sunny.