Rescued: Ace X Reader

Requested by: BlazingPortgas

Next story to expect- Ichiji X Reader

You were a test subject. You were being experimented on. You don't remember much of what happened or where you were, but all you could remember was that you were kidnapped from your island while you were in the market with your mom when you were younger. You were unconscious most of the time but would occasionally wake up a few times, and you learned that they brought you to a different, unknown, and unfamiliar island where no one could help you or save you, because it was an uninhabited island that only had a lab on it, where they kept you to do experiments on you. You have been in this lab for many years now, with no hope of being saved or rescued. You sat in the corner of your room, that felt more like a cage as you heard footsteps walking down the hall towards your room, you sighed, it was time. The door to your room opened and there in the doorway stood one of the scientists.

"Get up." He demanded, but you continue to just sit there as you looked up at him but he didn't seem affected.

"I said get up now, hurry, let's go." He said calmly but you still didn't budge until suddenly, you heard a pained howl from down the hall and you flinched before standing up and walking with a bit of speed to the door where the scientist nodded and followed you. You walked towards where the howl of pain came from and stopped in front of the doors where you could hear rapid splashing.

"Why are we here? This isn't where we normally go." You said without looking back.

"We're trying out a new experiment today. Now, we're already running late, so hurry inside now." The scientist said and you took a glance back at him before shaking your head and opening the door. When you walked in, you heard a familiar whimper and you looked up to see a giant sea king in front of you with barely his stomach even in any water. The sea king was gray with a long slick neck, a considerably medium size head that goes with his body. Beautiful glowing blue eyes like the ocean itself was trapped inside of them, and two fins, one on either side of him that were considerably big, but not to big, a tail type thing at the end of his body, and his body was a sort of ovalish type of shape and his stomach underside was a little lighter in color, almost like a white color. The sea king looked towards you with his beautiful blue pleading pained eyes asking for help. Your eyes widened and your brow creased as you quickly ran over to him and the other scientists.

"Hey stop!" The one from before that had walked you here yelled after you but you ignored him as all the other scientist looked at you and you stepped infront of the sea king in a protective manner even though he toward way above you as he lowered his head down and behind you, looking slightly over you as you glared at the scientists.

"OK! That's enough! I'm here alright! You can leave him alone now!" You yelled and they all just stood there for a second staring at you before looking at each other and walking away. Once they were gone, your expression turned soft as you turned around towards the sea king and began to pet him as he leaned into his touch.

"I'm sorry Jasper, I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, I'm sorry they did this to you, I'm sorry they keep doing this to you, but I'm here now, you don't have to worry, you're ok." You said as you laid your forehead against the sea kings, which you had named Jasper, he was your only friend here, the only other creature you had ever seen since coming to this lab. Jaspers chest rumbled as he gave out a purr like noise in your embrace and you smiled and slightly laughed. They used him in experiments as well, but they mostly used him to bribe you to listen now, like they were just doing. They loved to torture him by giving him barely any water to live in, which explains the situation he was in now. The doors suddenly opened and you swung around with a glare now on your face again as you were once again in a protective stance in front of Jasper as he growled from behind you at the scientists that walked in.