Real world: Smoker X Reader (AU)

Sorry its so long and I will post a Crocodile X Reader tomorrow then after that I don't know what the next stories (one shots) will be or when I will post them. Any requests? 

"Smoker!" You yelled at your computer while watching One Piece when your favorite character showed up. When suddenly your door flung open and off of its hinges for it was locked as your dad came running in with an angry expression on his face.

"Shut up! Stop screaming!" He yelled and looked at your computer that has now been shut.

"Were you watching that show One Piece or something again? I told you to stop watching that!" He said and you viciously shook your head. He rose an eyebrow at your actions but just sighed.

"Whatever just don't scream again." He said as he walked out of your room and you sighed.

"That was close. I need to be more careful..... I wish I could go to the One Piece world." You said as you fixed your door for the thousandth time. When you opened your computer, that was still on the episode you were watching, there was a bright light and you fell unconscious. When you came to you were on your bed and there was a figure on the edge of your bed. You saw a Marine coat like Smokers, white hair, a big muscular body, and smoke. You laid there shocked for a couple seconds before you sat up and looked at the figure as they seemed to follow your actions.

"S-Smoker?" You whispered still shocked as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"That's me but how did you know that? Who are you?" Smoker asked and you squealed happily and jumped on the man.

"Get off me!" He yelled but you didn't.

"I can't believe your here! My names (Y/N)! Wait..... or is this a dream?" You said disappointed as you got off Smoker.

"I don't know but where are we anyway?" He asked looking around.

"In the real world" You said not thinking about what you were saying to lost in thought.

"The real world?" Smoker repeated confused as you snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him while explaining everything.

"Oh really?" He said and you nodded going deep in thought again.

"But the only thing is I don't know how you got here." You said and spotted your computer which was open with a black screen.

"Actually I might have an idea on how you got here and how to get you back but first you hungry?" You asked with a smile while looking at Smoker and he shook his head which made you frown. 

"Oh come on I'm not gonna poison the food." You pressed until he finally sighed and agreed which made you smile.

"Alright I will be right back" You said cheerfully as you walked out of the room not noticing Smoker watching you with a small smile. When you shut your door carefully and quietly and turned around you saw your father who did not look happy and you sweat dropped.

" Is there someone else in there?" He asked serious with crossed arms. 

"N-no w-why do you ask?" You said cursing your stuttering with a fake smile. 

"Because I heard someone yell and it didn't sound like you it sounded like a male and I told you not to scream." He said as you started to panic a little.

"W-well n-no one else is in there and I was the one who screamed I had a bad dream and woke up screaming sorry." You said sweating more while waiting for him to yell at you and whatever else he was going to do.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCREAM!" He yelled and he hit you and a loud SMACK was heard all through out your house. 

"I'm sorry" You said while trying to hold back your tears with some escaping and rolling down your face. You heard your father huff and walk away as you walked to your kitchen and got some stuff for you and Smoker. When you got back to your room and opened the door you came face to face with a chest. You looked up and saw Smoker looking down at you.

"So..... wanna explain what that was about?" Smoker asked patching up your cheek, that your father slapped, with a frown.

"Its normal I'm fine really I'm used to it already." You said giving him a fake smile before frowning at the pain.

"But why did you lie and say I wasn't here and that you screamed instead of me?" He asked looking straight into your (e/c) eyes making you blush a little.

"Because you didn't really do anything and it was going to happen sooner or later." You said looking down then remembering Smoker's situation.

"Anyway enough of that lets get you back." You said getting up from the spot on your bed and going over to your computer. When you turn your computer back on it opens up to the episode of One Piece you left off on.

"Ok so this is where you came from now how to get you back." You mumbled messing with your computer until you hear Smoker speak up. 

"(Y/N) do you want to go back with me and be a Marine?" He asked as you turned around and looked at him in shock before jumping out of your seat and jumping on him.

"Yes! I would love to! Thank you so much!" You said excitedly. You were still hugging Smoker when there's another flash of bright light. When the light was gone you and Smoker looked around and found yourself's at a Marine base. As you both looked at each other you blushed then let go of Smoker. Smoker's face flashing a disappointed look before going back to normal as fast as it came. 

"Sorry I got excited" You said looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Its fine. Anyway it looks like we're back" He points out and you look up at him and nod with a small "yea" as you see him smirk.

"Now its time to train give me 100 push ups!" He ordered and you looked at him shocked.

"Wha-"

"Now!" He interrupted you as you did what you were told mumbling as you did. Even though he tortured you with training and you complained about it all the time you both were still thinking the same thing for the same reason.

'I'm enjoying this'