drabble: sleepy | k. omega

pairing: kenny omega x sunshine (fem!oc)

prompt: kenny just wants to sleep with sunshine by his side.

genre: fluff

warning: n/a

author's note: n/a

-

sunshine took a sip of the freshly steeped tea, the temperature of the liquid burning her throat but that's what she yearned, just a little something to keep her awake as she typed away at her laptop.

the creative juices were flowing through her and she was happy with what she was writing down, something that didn't happen often so she was taking advantage of this time where everything was so effortlessly good.

she was right at the climax of the chapter, the monologue between the protagonists and she found herself more and more excited as she wrote.

that was until she saw her boyfriend by the foot of the staircase that connected the second floor to the living room, where she was currently at. he looked absolutely adorable and she felt her heart clench at the sight of kenny rubbing his sleepy eyes slightly slouched. "sunshine, why are you still awake? come to bed" he whined at her.

she smiled and tilted her head at his raspy voice. "just another chapter, kenny. you can go to sleep now, you have a flight to catch tomorrow."

he scratched his head before replying, "i can't sleep without you. this is fifth time i woke up" he boyishly admitted.

sunshine smiled warmly at him, gently saying "okay kenny. i'll do my work in the bedroom, alright? i really need to finish this chapter."

kenny just hummed at her already heading up the stairs as she followed suit. "as long as i get my cuddles" he sleepily muttered.