five senses | kenny omega

five senses

pairing: kenny omega x reader

plot: no plot, just straight up smut

genre: smut

warning: degradation

word count: 2.1k

author's note: 18+ only, minors do not interact.

not all of these are degregation fics (you'll understand), but some of them are soooo

hope you all enjoy! likes, votes, and reblogs are appreciated!

♡●.•°.♡○.°•.♡.•.○°♡○.•°.♡•°.•○♡

kenny loves seeing you on your knees for him, begging for him to fuck you or for him to stuff his cock down your pretty little velvet throat. nothing in the world gets him harder than the sight. it's a huge stroke to his ego too, having someone as pretty and amazing and wonderful as you begging for him with tears in your eyes because you just wanted him - out of every other person in the world - so badly.

he can't help the words that slip out of his mouth. you once told him the way you loved, just absolutely love getting degraded so of course, because he wanted you to feel as good as you make him feel, he let the harsh words flow out of his mouth freely, the way you liked it.

"aw, do you want my cock, little slut?" he pouted down at you in a mocking way. his large, warm, calloused hand cupped your chin sweetly, though the words he was uttering was the complete opposite of that.

"open your mouth, tongue out like the desperate whore you are," he grunted and your eyes lit up because even the mere thought of having his dick in your mouth was exciting and elicited such a reaction from you. you were foolish to think he would do that though.

instead, he slapped his cock across your flushed cheek and spat in your mouth. he chuckled at your disappointed whimper and the way your thighs pressed together, hoping for any sort of friction to relieve you of the ache between your thighs.

you definitely deserved it, teasing him during an elite movie night with the bucks, hangman, adam cole, and cody was never a good idea. the whole time, you both were under a thick grey blanket, originally intended to give you two warm and comfort, but somewhere down the line, you got handsy and impatient. began to palm him through the denim of his jeans and push the plumpness of your ass against the forming bulge.

he said he wanted it too, but to wait until you get home. and you did stop, kind of.

you stopped touching him, yet continued to whisper the dirtiest things to him. things you wanted to do to him once you've finished the movie and gone from the older buck's house.

"road head."

"grab your hair."

"mark you up."

"mine."

those were the thoughts that plagued his mind during the drive home, his hand gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned into the prettiest shade of white.

now this is the situation you found yourself in, staring glassy eyed up at kenny as you practically cried for him to ruin you.

~

he loves hearing everything single peep from you. if you even dare to bite your bottom lip to suppress the sinful sounds that wanted to escape your throat and chest so desperately, he'd have a thumb on it, pulling it out between your teeth. he wants every whimper, moan, groan, and yelp to flood his eardrums, the sound vibrating, sends delicious shocks to the mass between his legs. especially if it's his name that you have just moaned out.