being part of his faction headcannons #2 | ortiz

♡  being part of santana and ortiz's faction headcannons ♡

♡ after being friends with you and santana for so long, he decided to have you meet his partner, hoping you'd get along well. much to his relief, you did. so much in fact that they had a talk and invited you to join their duo, making it now a trio.

♡ honestly, accepting their offer was one of the best decisions you've ever made, whether professionally or personally.

♡ professionally, you've gained so many more fans as well as bookings. being in each other's presence gave the three of you more exposure meaning more fans and more bookings. the fact that you three had so much chemistry helped a lot as well. it was organic, natural -- something the fans ate up.

♡ then personally, you became much happier because you got to spend a lot more time with your friends. at this point, the three of you are basically family, partners through life. not just merely friends.

♡ a lot of the time during dynamite, rampage, and pay-per-view days, you all catch breakfast together.

♡ then you have lunch together, talking about your plans for the storyline you're in or the match you'll have.

♡ and lastly after shows is eating dinner together, celebrating a successful show.

♡ if you're more chill and responsible than him, he might look at you like.. another parent.

♡ you and santana are his work parents, basically.

♡ like i swear, there are times where you have to keep this man on a leash. especially when he's having an intense feud with someone - rip kayfabe - because he might just jump them randomly backstage. no joke.

♡ you've got to have santana by your side because if that happens, you alone will not be able to stop this feral man.

♡ if you're just as energetic as ortiz then he'll definitely look at you like a younger sibling. he doesn't care if you're older than him or not. you are his younger sibling. you do not have a choice in that.

♡ honestly god bless santana and his soul if that is the case. this man does not get paid enough to keep you to in check.

♡ and sometimes he doesn't (not simply because he's tired of doing it lol). when the person y'all are feuding with really gets on his nerves?? he will join in on you and ortiz.

♡ ortiz is a very playful guy. a fairly lighthearted one too, unless someone were to really light a fire under his ass. that wouldn't really be a good decision.

♡ he's very passionate about the things he does. driven by his heart more than his mind. that being said, if someone were to mess with you or santana, pray for them.

♡ ... you've caught him hyping himself up by saying that tiktok sound that's like if you see me fighting with a grizzly bear, help the bear!

♡ a 10/10 experience, in all honesty. he was very into it, you could tell he was really feeling it.

♡ when he heard the door open and see you standing in the doorway holding in your laughter, he was just nervously laughing to himself. it was cute.

♡ all-in-all, ortiz is a ride or die. you do not betray him unless you want to cease living in the most painful way possible.