ice cream for two (you know i love you) | kenny omega

pairing: kenny omega x reader

plot: your boyfriend has a special talent of always being able to make you smile.

genre: fluff

warning: n/a

author's note: it's been a while since i wrote straight fluff, so this is a nice change! thank you got requesting!

votes, likes, and reblogs appreciated!

○.•♡○.°.○°♡•.°.♡°.○°♡○.●°○♡

"this is dumb." you mumbled, turning on your heel to leave the hallway where your boyfriend stood.

truthfully, you were correct. it was a dumb argument so you left, not wanting it to escalate into a bigger one. the root of the argument? whether he was doing too much impulse buying or not. your point was that his cute "nerd shelf" - he was the one to name the shelf - was running out of room because of all the anime and video game collectibles he has been buying, and his point was that he was using his "big boy money". still, you wanted him to spend it wisely, and besides, if he ran out of room then he'd just store the figures all throughout the house he shared with you.

you heard him call out your name from behind you as the bedroom door shut.

obviously, you weren't mad at him or anything. you weren't the least bit upset, but you noticed his voice raising slightly at the end and you knew if you didn't stop now, it would just get worse.

after some time, you heard the bedroom door creak open and you knew without a fraction of a doubt that it's kenny, because who else would it be?

"y/nnn," he whined your name out, plopping down on you making you huff at the sudden amount of weight put on top of your figure. "are you mad at meee?" he looked up at you after nuzzling his face into your tummy.

there was curly strands of hair all over his visage, covering some areas of his eyes and his lips were in a cute pout. "no, baby." you laughed lightly, running your hand through his hair when he adjusted himself on you, shifting some of his weight off of you so only his head and upper body was on you. "'m not mad at you at all."

he studied your face for a while, narrowing his eyes dramatically. "i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."

now you straight up belly laughed at his response. "kenny! baby! i'm not being sarcastic. it was a stupid argument, why would i get mad at you, love?"

he looks away, breaking from your gaze and muttering to himself. "there's only one way to find out for sure."

before you could even comprehend what he said, he was on all fours above you, his hands traveled to your waist and his fingers flexed, tickling your sides making you gasp in laughter. "kenny! kenny!" you squirmed from under him, pushing at his chest unsuccessfully. "i'm not gonna stop until you tell me you love me." he grinned, leaning down to press butterfly kisses all over your cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. then he resumed his tickle torture. "i love you! i love you!"

and just as he said, he stopped, laying down next to you and pulling you into him by the hips. "love you too, baby. never forget that." he whispered, kissing the tip of your nose as you scrunched it up. he didn't care, he found it adorable.

you were surprised when his arm left its place encircled around you. usually, he loved to cuddle and he vocalized it to you more than once. way more than once, in fact.

he leaned over to the bedside table next to him and grabbed something that made you smile when he flashed it at you: ice cream for two.