croyt's wrath + please read

"a. a lot of these guys are washed up

b. a lot of these guys are overrated 

                                                                   and

c. a mixture of a and b"

-kenny omega

hello and welcome to croyt's wrath

this is a book that will contain a collection of one shots and different writings such as drabbles, headcannons, and "would includes..."!!

i'm experimenting with "x reader" one shots but for the pieces which aren't "x reader" some of names will just be pet names (eg. sunshine, darling, baby) so if their personality applies to you, feel free to insert yourself. regarding the pieces that are "x reader", there may be times where i use a pet name for them. please note that if the reader is called "sunshine" in some part of the piece, it is still separate from my "x sunshine (fem!oc)" fics.

i take requests for short pieces like drabbles, would includes, and headcannons, but not for one shots, this is because i often experience writer's block so it would be hard for me to be able to write your requests. 

 there will be minimal smut in this book. i'm not the best at writing it so i won't write long and detailed smut pieces. it's not a total no, but just expect a short and/or suggestive bit, and that's it.

lastly, do not try to post my one shots somewhere else. tumblr, ao3, another wattpad story, etc. please don't. i work very hard on these pieces and i would greatly appreciate it if it wasn't stolen by someone. if you want to show other people my writing because for some reason you think it's good (or bad and you want your friends to have a laugh) please just spread it thru a link to this book.

happy reading!

-darlingelite