sleepover headcannons #1 | anna jay

♡ sleepover headcannons ♡

requested to be with a fem!reader.

♡ anna looks she has seen quite a few sleepovers in her time so girl, you bet it's gonna be a fantastic time.

♡ it's all quite stereotypical, really, but just something is stereotypical doesn't mean it's not fun.

♡ gossiping comes first. it happens the second you walk through her front door. she's telling you everything about whatever she's gossiping about. her gossiping is filled with okay so this is just a rumor and take it with a pinch of salt because she wants to make it clear that some details aren't proven to be factual, nor are they proven to be lies.

♡ it really is her guilty pleasure.

♡ if you tell her a funny story, she is absolutely the type of person who smacks your arm if she's laughing too hard. by the end of the night, you have red handprints on your forearms and a few scratchmarks during the times the angle of her hand hitting your skin leads to the edge of her nails making contact with your skin. she feels horrible about it yet can't seem to stop.

♡ "force of habit, i'm sorry."

♡ it's actually so cute, she buys the both of you matching button down pajamas. hers was the dark order shade of purple and has little dog faces, while yours were in your favorite colors and also had prints of your favorite animal.

♡ along with that, she bought fluffy slippers for you two too! they're super comfortable and cozy and looked so adorable.

♡ you couldn't help but to take a million photos.

♡ painting each other's nails happen of course! your hands looked so nice because this woman is amazing at painting nails. like, there was no need to clean up the edges after she was done with your hands. literally perfect. she added little glitters and stickers too!

♡ at first, you thought of just using press-on ones, but where's the fun in that??

♡ since you were doing each other's nails, it felt more personal and intimate to paint them yourself.

♡ you guys enjoyed doing makeup as well, though that was a bit more lopsided compared to the nails because you guys were trying out some um risky makeup looks. it involved a lot of neon and colors you don't usually use, but at the end, you did some looks that you would totally would do again, and some that.. would never ever see the light of day.

♡ anna's a chatterbox so through all of this, she's talking to you about lots of things. from her dog navy, to what it's like being a member of the dark order.

♡ the latter one comes with different funny stories concerning the group.

♡ "i swear, [y/n]. i cannot make this up."

♡ it's not like she feels the need to fill every silence with conversation, it's just that she genuinely enjoys talking to you. she views her house, and especially her bedroom as her safe space so if she didn't enjoy your company so much, she probably wouldn't have invited you to a sleepover.

♡ it's actually so cute how she invited you too. she was all stuttery and nervous since she's well-aware that adults didn't really have sleepovers anymore. not the kind she had in mind, anyway. she was ecstatic when you lit up at the idea and agreed without a second thought.

♡ anyways, she likes taking care of people she cares about, and she likes getting taken care of too so at some point, you guys do each other's nighttime skincare/self care routines for each other. maybe you guys would even roleplay as if you were in a spa and stuff. as silly as that sounds, it would be so fun omg.

♡ you guys don't end up sleeping like with most sleepovers. instead, staying up until morning binge watching shows you always meant to watch, but never got the chance to.