a sweet taste of victory kenny omega

pairing: kenny omega x reader

prompt: #30 making halloween themed desserts

genre: humor

warning: some suggestive bits, little shit!kenny is in full force

word count: 3.5k

author's note: truthfully, i'm not proud of this. the writing just didn't flow the way it usually does. it has some suggestive stuff and fluff though, so that's cool.

♡°.•.♡○.°•♡.●°.•♡•.°○♡•°.○♡•.°♡

the recipe sitting on the kitchen counter was read and re-read by you a couple of times, partially because of the man beside you. kenny was practically a child hyped up on sugar, bouncing on his heels and complaining about how long it took you to make sure that all your ingredients were complete. you reminded him that the more time he distracts you, the more time you guys won't get to baking - the thing that he's so excited about - and that did the trick. he has now gotten a lot quieter and let you focus on making sure you had everything needed for the recipe, although you can still see the impatient tapping of his foot from the corner of your eye.

after you were done checking everything out, you clapped your hands - after all, you were excited for this too - and announced that you had all the things you needed and could finally get to baking and the food item that you and kenny agreed to bake were cute little halloween themed cake pops, ones with little monster faces.

while you asked kenny to preheat the oven, you grabbed all the ingredients that you needed for the first step, those being pudding mix, cake mix, eggs, water, and oil, then put them all into a big mixing bowl.

when kenny turned around from the oven to see you cracking an egg, and all the dry ingredients already in the bowl, he pouted and sluggishly walked over to you, wrapping his big arms around your frame and leaning some of his body weight into you. "you got started without me, baby?" he mumbled into your neck, placing kisses where his lips met your skin.

you smiled at your boyfriend's cuddliness, snuggling back at him. "there's still a lot of steps you can help me with, ken." you hummed out, reaching behind you and running your hand through his curls, then offering a few small pats for comfort.

"yeah, but mixing it in and everything is the best part." the pout prominent on his pink lips only deepened as he turned you around in his arms so you were facing each other. you stood on your tippy toes to kiss the jut right off of his lips. "i haven't even mixed it in yet, you big baby." you said, lips not separated from his just yet. he only let out a tiny mmm in response. he pulled you aside so you were still within the cage that is his arms, but were no longer blocking the mixing bowl. "i guess you're right." he grabbed the electric mixer that sat on the counter before turning it on to begin incorporating everything in.

you enjoyed and basked in the comfortable silence that being with him brought, the only sound in the room was his quiet humming that resembled the tune of a song you couldn't quite put your finger on, but you cherished the memory all the same. every now and then, his body pressed into yours would move from left to right and you would follow his movements, swaying with him to the song he made up as you barely made out the sound of birds chirping outside, and water flowing from a river near your shared home.

when you noticed that kenny was done with his mixing duty, the batter now looking homogeneous, you wriggled your way out of his grip and grabbed the nonstick spray and sheet cake pan to coat it so that once you bake the cake in it, there wouldn't be any problems getting it out.

kenny calling out your name made you look up at him. "this already looks good, right?" he asked for confirmation, slightly tilting the bowl to your side so you'd be able to give your opinion based on the look of the mixture. you clicked your tongue, nodding. "yeah, that already looks good. we don't want to over mix it, so that should be enough." you said as you waved him off.