mistletoe schimistletoe | kenny omega & hangman page

pairing: kenny omega x reader x hangman page

plot: everyone's favorite trio gets ready for christmas

genre: humor

warning: n/a

word count: 1.8k

author's note: i'm sorry to my readers who don't celebrate christmas, but when this idea popped up in my head, i knew i couldn't pass it up. i hope you still enjoy this and have a happy and safe holidays!

♡●°.○.♡.○.°●♡•.°○.♡°○.°♡•.°○.♡

it's been a fairly hectic day for you and your boyfriends, but mostly you. in fact, it seemed like it's been a hectic week, maybe even a hectic month. you were just so focused on making sure that this coming christmas went perfectly. after all, it's the first christmas you get to spend with them, but hopefully not the last.

managing to put up and decorate a christmas tree that all three of you agreed on, as well as whipping up a plan for christmas dinner that your two athletic boyfriends approved of was also difficult, but it certainly got easier when you asked them about possible alternatives for the food they didn't want to eat, and with a whole lot of compromisation on both sides. for them, it's the fact that it's the holidays and you wanted to indulge and your idea of indulgence didn't include eating as if you were on a health kick, and for you, it's the fact that they're professional athletes and as much as they want to, they have to avoid certain products in order to be able to perform at maximum capacity.

nevertheless, you've done it. a perfect, flawless meal plan for christmas dinner that was suited to all of your tastes and diets.

and now it was the day of christmas eve. you were so excited to get started on christmas dinner to the point of hangman having to hold you down by wrapping his arms around your waist, much like he does when you cuddle.

the two of you are laying down on your sides on the sofa watching a christmas movie, while kenny was sat down on the floor in front of you, his back leaning against where you were laying. your hand is buried in his hair, playing with the soft, curly, two toned locks you love so dearly, much to his content. one of your favorite things to do was to pull at a strand of his hair, straightening it, then letting it go and seeing it bounce back to its former spring-like form. at times your hear him sigh and let out a sound that almost resembled purring as his head falls backwards and rests against your waist, his eyes rolls to the back of his head and you're glad you can make him so relaxed, he definitely deserved it.

hangman laughs from behind you and you can feel his chest vibrating against your back sending shivers up and down your spine. "you havin' an orgasm over there man?" but as always, his voice is as sweet and light and smooth as honey and had no trace of malice in it.

"you're just jealous they aren't playing with your hair right now" kenny mumbles, still enjoying the feeling of you scratching at his scalp.

perhaps kenny was right because in an uncharacteristic manner, hangman didn't have a rebuttal to that. whatever the case may be, you were just glad you weren't going to be in the middle of another playful arguement between the two. in the last playful arguement they've had - which was about who was supposed to get the last pizza roll - kenny dramatically tossed his hands up in the air and accidentally knocked over a vase of flowers you had in the house. in an amazing turn of events - if you do say so yourself - the playful arguement was for nothing because while they were jabbing fingers into each other's chest, you snagged the food item they were fighting over right under their noses. when they finally realized what happened, you got into a two versus one tickle fight which you lost.