author's note (please read)

hello!

first, i would just like to say that requests for headcannons and would includes are open. but requests for full length fics are not as they are harder to write. you can direct message me your request, if you are interested. i only accept direct messages, as it is easier to go through those and see which ones were requested first and it's just easier to see them in general. with commenting, if there is a batch of requests, they might be all piled up under one notification, and it's harder to keep track.

i only accept requests for aew wrestlers, both men and women but i will not be writing for:

people who are known bigots and/or support bigots (homophobes, transphobes, racists, misogynists, etc.)

people who have passed on

as well as people who have had accusations during speaking out (i will write for sammy guevara as he has apologized publicly and privately to sasha and attended sensitivity training)

if you request a certain wrestler who i do not know much about, i may decline it, depending on the kind of headcannon or would include scenario that you request, if i feel like i would be able to write it or not.

second, i have made some new tweaks to the first chapter "croyt's wrath + please read" so please check that out. i think some of you guys might enjoy the changes.

third, i made a tumblr which is also darlingelite. there i'll be posting the same content as i do here but if stumble across one, i might reblog some different prompt lists there and if you follow me, you'll be able to see those and request.

if i do end up reblogging a prompts list on tumblr, it will most likely just be a drabble, unless i get really inspired by the prompt request.

thank you for reading!!

goodbye
mwah
and goodnight
BANG!