his touch | kenny omega

his touch

pairing: kenny omega x reader

plot: scruba dub dub, two lovely people in the tub (i really have no other explanation, the ask says it all)

genre: kinda fluffy?

warning: n/a

word count: 1.4k

author's note: i have proven time and time again to be bad at writing drabbles when they are requested. i mean, it's not too long, at least?

♡°•.•♡○.°•.°♡•°.○♡•.○°.♡○•.°●♡

the last few days have been amazing for you and your boyfriend of five, almost six years, kenny omega.

as a wrestler, he traveled a lot, all over the world, across different countries and you were proud of him, of course. every time you watch a match of his and see people from different parts of the world all chant his name and appreciate his work for that night, you feel happy because you know how hard he works and how much he strives to perfect his craft and that solidifies the fact that he's achieving his goal. his victories were your victories, and your victories were his victories. you'd both celebrate it as such.

even so, you cannot deny that you love it when he's home and you get to hold him all the time, tell each other funny stories face-to-face instead of through a screen, be able to touch each other, run your hand through his curls. luckily for you, he had a long gap before he was booked again and he's spending all those days at home with you.

the both of you spend the past few days pampering each other, watching movies, and just being cute in general. today though, kenny kicked you out of the house i have a really big surprise for you babe, you'll love it, i promise. he really didn't want it to get spoiled.

while he was working his magic inside the house - he was uncharacteristically good at keeping this one a secret. you couldn't even get a teenie tiny hint from him even after you pulled out the puppy dog eyes - you put on a mask and walked in the park close to your house.

it was nice and warm and there wasn't too many people which was miraculous because it's a perfect day. there was only a group of teenagers sharing some ice cream as well as a middle aged lady walking her miniature poodle in the area of the park that you were in.

some time had passed, and you were already debating on going home. you forgot to tell kenny to text you once he was done and you didn't know if he was gonna do that. you had no idea.

you were just about to start the walk home when you spot a small flower cart beside the fountain in the middle of the park. from a distance, you eyed it up, seeing if they had anything that particularly piqued your fancy or was really vibrant and lively looking. it had been a while since you've given kenny some flowers and during the times you did, he seemed pretty stoked about it. boyfriends should be given flowers more often, honestly.

once you saw that the flowers they offered were all magnificent and stunning, you walked over there and picked the ones you knew kenny would like, ones that looked unique and were his favorite color. you paid the nice lady who tied a neat ribbon to keep them all intact, then decided you've probably given kenny more than enough time to ready whatever he had in store for you.

but just in case, when you first stepped through the threshold of the door, you called out his name so then, he'd have the chance to stop you from going into a particular room if he wished to do that. he didn't.

"kenny, baby i'm home!" you hid the flowers behind your back.

he descended down the stairs bouncing all the way, looking very giddy about whatever he just did. he greeted you, wrapping an arm around your waist, then pecking your lips quickly. "hello, baby. you ready for your surprise?"

you nodded up at him. "also, i got you these. a sweet old lady was selling them on the park and thought you'd appreciate them." you presented the flowers to him which he took with a big smile on his face. he tilted his face towards them to get a whiff and hugged you tightly. "thank you, sweetheart. they're amazing."

you stayed in place as he turned around to find a vase to put them in. once he did, he filled it with some water, placed it in the middle of the dining table and dropped the flowers inside, touching them with the utmost care to arrange them in an aesthetically pleasing way.

once he was done, he flashed a warm smile at you before slipping his hand over yours. "let's go see your surprise now, yeah?"

when you were on top of the staircase, his hand went from holding your own to traveling up and covering your eyes. "kenny!"

he chuckled from behind you, "it's a surprise, baby."

carefully and slowly, taking it step-by-step, he led you somewhere. you couldn't be sure. you knew your house like the back of your hand, but the dork you called your boyfriend  was all too aware of this and made you spin around a couple of times so you wouldn't be aware of what direction you're facing.

finally, you guys stopped.

"don't open your eyes just yet." you followed what he said because keeping it a secret seemed to be very important to him and you didn't want to mess it up or make him disappointed. of course, that didn't mean you didn't get an almost overwhelming urge to peek.

you heard the door open, then he encouraged you to walk a few steps forward. "okay, you can open your eyes."

you were currently in the bathroom. the light was dimmed and a couple of slightly tinted candles lit the room. the smell that wafted through the air let you know they were your favorite scented ones. kenny had ran you the cutest bubble bath. it was outrageously foamy and cozy looking, with little rose petals all over the tub.

"so.. how'd you like it?" you could hear the nervousness and uncertainty in his voice when he asked you for your opinion.

with a grin, you turned to him. "i love it, ken. thank you." you wrapped your arms around him and snuggled your face in his chest. "it looks wonderful."

he didn't say anything else and you only felt him press a kiss to the top of your head and pull you closer.

"shall we?"

you both stripped out of your clothes and got into the bubbly, warm tub. he was the one against it and you sat between his legs, your back to his front.

you got just soaked there for a while, not feeling a need to really say anything, a contrast to how you were yesterday and the days before when you were quietly whispering sweet nothings every second of the intimate moments you found yourself in which was quite often.

the temperature of the water relaxed your muscles. you could almost feel them separate from bone from how at ease they all were.

your hand reached behind you to tap kenny on his bicep, wound around your form. "ken.."

"what's up?" he hummed out, based on the sound of his voice, you could tell he was just as blissed out as you. you're glad.

"can you wash my hair, please? you always gives such good head scratchies. i think this will be heavenly."

he chuckled behind you before you heard the sound of water rippling. "close your eyes, baby" he warned, cupping both his hands as they went underwater, then proceeding to pour the water that he scooped up onto your head.

the moment he deemed your hair wet enough, he began to scratch at your scalp with the right amount of pressure. not too much, not too little. his skilled fingers dug onto your scalp, then got lighter as he pulled back. you couldn't stop the moan you let out at the wonderful sensation kenny brought to you.

your eyes fluttered shut to their own accord and when kenny noticed you getting heavier against his chest, he laughed a bit. he certainly found it adorable. "you falling asleep on me, baby?"

"can't help it ken, your head scratchies are the best."