what a hog | kenny omega

what a hog

pairing: kenny omega x reader

plot: the bucks doing an annoy.

genre: humor

warning: none

author's note: this concept is hilarious to me and i love it ksknejsnsn

♡○.°○.♡•°○.•♡●°○.•♡°○.•°♡•.°○♡

if kenny were to turn heel on the young bucks, this would be the reason why. the so-called "friends" he has had since a number of years ago were getting on his last nerve now.

his index finger and thumb were pinching the bridge of his nose as the two brothers continued running around the room and screaming wildly, doing - bad, in kenny's opinion, anyways. or maybe they were good and he was just very, very, very annoyed with them - impressions of the wrestlers from their childhood. nick continued to do his macho man impression, pointing his finger up into the sky and resting one of his hands on his waist, while matt was doing a shawn michaels impression, bending his knees and flexing his biceps, complete with him singing the iconic theme song in really bad falsetto.

i'm just a sexy boy, sexy boyyy, i'm not your boy toy

they were equally as annoying.

from across the room, adam cole was just laughing at their antics -- as well as kenny's reaction but shhh. your boyfriend was just grateful he wasn't joining the shenanigans, though that might change in a minute or two because the older buck was pointing at him and channeling his inner cowboy, whirled imaginary rope at him and tried to reel him in. thankfully, he wasn't giving in just yet, shaking his head. his laughter blended with another person's laughter, and that other person is you.

you were sat on the seat next to kenny, cheering your mutual friends on, much to his dismay. he had no intentions of keep this a secret, grumbling at your supportive whooping every now and then. you had no idea why he was so upset. he usually loved joining in on things like this, he was an entertainer and a child at heart who wasn't scared to make a fool out of himself, especially if it was in a fun way that made the people around him laugh. there were even times when he was the one to initiate it.

your hand grabbed his bicep when you called for his attention, "kenny, hun, why are you so bothered by this? you love doing shit like that."

nick snickered from in front of you, "because he hasn't had his morning coffee yet, that's why."

matt appeared beside him in no time, "oh kenneth!" he exclaimed, leaping forward to you two and capturing kenny's head in a headlock, then proceeding to give him an aggressive noogie which most definitely didn't help improve his sour mood.

a grin appeared on matt's face then and you knew he was absolutely up to no good. the worst part was that you were excited to see what he had in store for you all.

"[y/n], c'mere for a sec," he beckoned you over to sit on the chair he set up in the middle of the room.

kenny's eyes pleaded for you to not go, to not follow your friend's request, but you were too curious, plus it wasn't like it was gonna hurt anyone.

the way matt and nick communicated wordlessly was quite frightening, honestly. sure you've seen it countless times on tv and in the ring now - that's what made them such a cohesive tag team - but to see it up close right in front of you was something else.

they started moving, running back forth at your sides, much like how they did in the ring whenever adam was doing a camel clutch on their opponent in the middle of the squared circle and you now knew what was coming next.

matt eyed you and his eyes seemed like they were asking you if it was okay for them to do that, so you gave him a subtle nod, assuring him that you were fine with it.

it was then that they stopped when they were right by your sides and kissed both of your cheeks in front of kenny who glared at them and grabbed you by the waist to pull you to him.

you stumbled, your hands darted in front of you to stabilize yourself instinctively. they landed on kenny's chest which finally urged a chuckle out of him. it was the first one of the day.

he kissed all over your face, your forehead, your nose, your lips, chin, cheeks, temples, everywhere as if he was kissing the bucks' smooches away.

after that, he sat you on his thigh, wrapping his arms protectively around you and even angling his body so the bucks won't get a chance to be near you again, then proceeding to send a glare at the brothers. "you have adam, you have each other, you both have wives. don't try to steal my baby ever again." he mumbled, snuggling his face in the crook of your neck, tickling you in the process.

"kenny!"