nsfw headcannons #8 | cash wheeler

♡ cash wheeler nsfw headcannons ♡

18+ please, minors do not interact. fem!bodied reader, no pronouns/nicknamed that specifies reader's a girl. no heavy warnings for this one. light choking and that's it i'm pretty sure.

votes, likes, and reblogs appreciated!

♡ dom! i get major dom energy from him. you can try to get the upper hand, yeah, but he's not gonna let you get a way with it, that's for sure.

♡ one second you're on top of him teasing him with all you've got. the second, you're below him, his hand applying a light pressure on the base of your throat while muttering to you.

♡ "ya really thought i'd let you tease me like that, darlin'? hmm?" he says with a smirk, further emphasizing his point with a particularly hard thrust that has your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

♡ definitely has a praise kink that goes both ways. on one hand, he can't help the way the praise tumbles off of his swollen, parted lips when you're on your knees in front of him. it's like his brain has turned to mush and the only thing he is aware of is your velvet, warm mouth on him.

♡ "fuck, fuck, yeah. just like that. always so good for me, always knows how to made daddy feel good, huh?"

♡ on one hand, definitely likes it when you praise him too, when you tell him that he's the only person that can make you feel the way he does.

♡ "you like that sweetie? you think anyone else can make you feel this good?"

♡ this man just absolutely loves getting his ego stroked, okay? it's one of his biggest turn ons. if you're ever yearning for him, all you have to do is run your hands up and down his chest and tell him how he's the best -- in the ring, in bed, at being a boyfriend, he doesn't care. he just enjoys knowing you think he's all that.

♡ definitely fucked you dumb with the tag team championship belt on his waist, or with him raising it up lmao. probably the night him and dax won it.

♡ "you like taking the champ's cock, hun? course you do, why wouldn't you?"

♡ into impact play as well. sometimes he uses his belt, but honestly, he prefers using his bare hands. thinks it's much more intimate when it's his flesh against yours. especially because he can feel your wetness on his palm whenever it smacks down on your ass, red and achy.

♡ has a pretty minor daddy kink. won't ask you to call him that, but definitely won't complain if you moaned it out in his ear. that being said, he likes it better when you scream his name as your back arches against him.

♡ although if you're really into it, he'll definitely indulge you.

♡ he likes receiving more than giving head, sorry. gets lazy when his neck and mouth starts to hurt and at that point, he's not too into it anymore rip.

♡ very touchy in a bedroom setting or not.

♡ likes having an arm draped over you at all times. sometimes around your waist, or your hips, or your shoulders. it doesn't matter to him, he just likes having you pulled close to his body.

♡ and in the bedroom, he likes grabbing your hips, or your waist, or your thighs, anywhere he can get his hands on, really.

♡ he's neither an ass man or a boob man - although he does appreciate him - he likes big thighs a whole lot more.

♡ absolutely adores tummies as well.