unfair it may be (but it is what you seek) | christian cage

pairing: christian cage x younger!reader

plot: the jurassic express had all the belief in their mentor that he'll never let them down, so being the cheeky friends they are decided to use that against him.

genre: humor

warning: profanity, friends being little shits.

word count: 3k

author's note: idk i'm not that big of a fan of jurassic express so maybe this is a but ooc? i still think it's pretty cool, and i hope you do too.

votes, likes, and reblogs always appreciated!

♡°.○♡○.°•♡.•°○.♡•°•.°♡•.°○♡°.•♡

"no way, no way!" tay slapped your thigh in excitement making you fake wince because it didn't really hurt, but still. you kinda wanted to make her feel bad about it. "i mean is that so hard to believe though?" anna asked, continuing to pet the large dog beside her as you just sat there, a deep, furious red blush on the apples of your cheeks, crossing the bridge of your nose, all the way to your ears.

"he is hot!"

"fine wine!"

no matter how much you agreed with the things your friends are saying, you couldn't get yourself to lift your head from your hands, way too embarrassed to do so. the teasing glances you knew they were sending your way was not something you wanted for face either.

"who's hot? and did someone say fine wine?" your head snapped back at the deep voice that came from behind you and your eyes widened.

this cannot be happening to you right now. what an absolute nightmare of a day.

you just groaned. it was all you could do, after all. your friends would happily rat you out to someone they were sure they could trust - not to mention the fact that this someone could help you out too - and that included the man who just appeared in the bedroom where you all hung out, sitting crossed legged on the fluffy light gray carpet -- jungle boy jack perry. "christian cage. [y/n] has a crush on him."

"so, no wine?" the man jokingly frowned making anna shake her head. "sadly."

it was only then her boyfriend shifted his gaze to you. he was usually shy and introverted around people he was not familiar with and you were one of those people despite you being close friends with his girlfriend. you just had other friends in the company and usually, you spent your time with them, or with yourself. the only times you joined anna was backstage at a show or, well, now. "that true?"

you broke eye contact with him, instead looking down at your lap and fiddling with your fingers. "yeah."

he sensed your uncomfort and softened, "don't worry i won't tell him." he chuckled. "christian is a nice guy though-" you knew that. that was one of the reasons you found yourself falling hand-over-heels for him. "-don't be scared to confess or something. he won't bite."

"well not unless you ask him to, that is."

it was only then you realized luchasaurus was there as well. as humiliating as this is, at this point, you're just glad christian wasn't there with the men he took under his wing or else you could have died right then and there.

you stared at him, the man standing behind jack perry who wore a mischievous grin which transformed into what looked like a wince in no time. you blinked once, twice. "sorry [y/n]. too much?" his large hand came up to scratch the back of his head in shame, a light dusting of red covered his dark stubble-covered cheeks.