i'd probably still adore you | kenny omega & hangman page

i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck (or i did last time i checked)

^^ again, the full title because wattpad said it's too long.

pairing: kenny omega & hangman page x reader

plot: the two man children you call your boyfriends are growing egos too big for their skills and it's up to you to knock them down a peg. playfully, of course.

genre: humor/fluff

warning: n/a

word count: 1.3k

author's note: requested by @Samantha_Mikaelson. thank you, hun! this was so fun to write.

votes, likes, and reblogs appreciated!

○.•♡○.°.○°♡•.°.♡°.○°♡○.●°○♡

you rubbed your temple for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, before burying your head in your hands. the reason why you were doing this could be heard faintly in the background, two deep voices yelling at each other, one of them having a charming southern accent that usually did nothing but cast a spell on you that made you fall more in love with the man. it's safe to say that's not the effect it has on you today because all you want to do is to rip your hair straight out of the roots.

the whole day they have done nothing but fool around, but really, what did you expect? this was hangman page and kenny omega we're talking about. while they both had a mature side to them, they also absolutely had an immature, child-like side to them.

kenny came home from one of his appointments earlier looking down in the dumps. in a quest to make him feel better, you led him to the couch and let him vent to you, pouring out every trouble and sorrow his heart and soul has been feeling and it was a lot. you were glad he opened up to you because the last thing you wanted was for him to shoulder every negative feeling and thought he had all by himself. you were there beside him, offering cuddles, kisses, and anything that helped comfort him, even braiding a small section of his hair while he talked. however, it seemed like your other boyfriend had another way to cheer up kenny in his mind.

as kenny was speaking to you, the both you suddenly got nailed by a pillow. since kenny wasn't expecting it, he lightly fell on top of you, knocking you down on the soft, plush beige cushions on your side. much to your relief, kenny had quick reflexes and was able to catch himself on his forearms before his whole body weight was pressed onto you. he muttered a quick apology and a you okay? then craned his neck backward to look at the culprit, another blond, curly haired man with matching blue eyes to top it all of. he was looking at the both of you with a smirk on his face, a giddy shine on his orbs, and most importantly, a pillow in his hand.

the very moment kenny stood up, he backed away, holding his arms up, palms facing you. "hey, hey man. don't want any trouble here." he chuckled, continuing to slowly walk backwards until kenny came running towards him. "you think i'm gonna let you get away with that?" and that was how it all started.

hangman's plan worked. kenny was no longer sad about missing out on so much, no longer felt left out because everyone in the elite were having fun in front of the camera, doing what they were passionate about.

but now, you felt the creeping shadow of a headache wrapping itself around you. it has been going on for so long - a short glance at the clock which was honestly lucky to still be in tact after the two men nearly knocked everything in the house down informed you that it's been a whole hour and a half since kenny has arrived home - and there was no clear end to it that you can see. every time someone claimed to have the upper hand, it was taken away from them in a brief instant, mostly because of them gloating, then getting hit from behind with a pillow.

you were about to huff in annoyance and grab your phone when all of a sudden, you felt a pillow hit you in the back of the head, briefly followed by two voices saying the same thing: "it was him, i swear!". you turned around to face them, if you were an anime or cartoon character, you would have deep, burning flames in your eyes already. there they were, pointing at each other, wearing nervous grins on their faces which made it harder to tell who the person that hit you actually was. "c'mon, baby. people tell me i'm the best all the time, do you really think i'm stoopid-" he pronounced the word with more mustard than it should have and gave the person next to him a glance "-enough to hit you, sweetheart?"

hangman had a rebuttal on the edge of his lips before you interrupted him to respond to kenny. "you're both stoopid-" you mocked the way the word fell off of his mouth "-enough to hit me. that's why people call you himbos too. you're lucky i love you." you crossed your arms. from your peripheral, you saw hangman light up. maybe it was him? "so does that mean we aren't in trouble?"

you didn't say a word, only lifting yourself off the seat to head to the bedroom. as expected, the both of them followed behind you like lost puppies, the padding of their feet on the hardwood floor told you lots. it was funny because whenever the taste in the air was serious, your brows furrowed and your legs nervously bouncing, they could read you like a kid's book even without having to talk to you, but during times lime this when you're just playing around, it's like they don't have a grasp on you. you found it absolutely hilarious.

they only had an idea of what you had up your sleeves when you grabbed a pillow and turned to them, a devilish smirk on your face. "my turn!"

it was hangman who took off first, legs moving faster than kenny's, but it was the latter who let out a terrified squeak - you wished you were recording so you'd be able to replay the sound again and again. it was too adorable - before running downstairs, right behind his boyfriend. "hey, wait up! no fair!" he whined out. luckily for him, and unluckily for you, he has long legs and he was able to catch up with hangman downstairs with ease. the only problem was that in his hurry, he dropped his pillow. he didn't have anything to defend himself with, unless he got creative, which he did because of course he did, he's kenny omega.

once you caught up to them, cornering them by the kitchen counter, kenny quickly pushed adam in front of him, using him as a human shield while he playfully cowered behind his enraged boyfriend. "what the fuck, man?" but unfortunately, there was nothing he could do to save himself. kenny's grip on his forearms was too tight to escape.

with a wicked smile on your lips, you whacked him in the head with your pillow before throwing your head back, laughing. he fell limp on your feet, pink tongue lolling out of his mouth and making an exaggerated noise that resembled that of a minecraft zombie pigman. and at that moment, it became crystal clear you were one of kenny's weaknesses because instead of running for his life so he wouldn't end up like the cowboy on your feet, he just stared at you like a lovesick boy. he basically had heart eyes by the way he looked at you. his heart has never felt more full than at that moment, having fun with the loves of his life.

instinctively, his arms reached out to grab at your hips, but it never connected since your pillow hit his face first. you sat down on him, straddling his chest and wrapping a hand around his thick neck. "i win! and you call yourselves world champions, best wrestlers in the world! you're clearly no match for me!" you said, letting out another evil laugh, making the two men below you fall even deeper in love with you.