creepin | christian cage

creepin

pairing: christian cage x fem!reader

prompt: #82 person a putting their hand over person b's mouth

genre: smut

warning: degradation, swearing, unprotected sex, filming

word count: 2.3k

author's note: 18+ only please. likes, reblogs, and votes always appreciated!

♡°.•○°♡●•.°♡•°.•°♡○•.°•♡•°.○°♡

well you definitely saw this coming. you've been planning it all day long. you knew it was only a matter of time before your sweet, long, patient boyfriend snapped.

you've been being a tease the moment he woke up. you knew he was busy all week long, had a lot of things to tend to. no one knew that more than you, that's for sure and really, that was the reason why you were doing what you were doing. you can't remember the last time you've spent some quality time together because he really took his outwork everyone motto seriously, it isn't just for show. he was doing everything one could think of doing, thinking of merchandise ideas, plotting out his upcoming feud with billy gunn and the ass boys, helping jurassic express out as well as the other younglings - that's how he referred to them, anyway - who looked to him for advice, and a whole lot more. it wasn't easy.

most of time, you were more than glad to let him do his thing, being a supportive partner and everything, but for some reason, you were just so damn needy today. you were needy yesterday too, but was still able to ignore it, though it wasn't without struggle.

you thought it would be safe once you fell asleep and that was pretty naive of you, because the feeling didn't stop. it was so strong it made it into your subconscious and that resulted in you having the best wet dream of your life. there, it was only you and your boyfriend, no distractions or responsibilities, only what seemed to be hours upon hours of marathon sex and love making between the two of you.

as expected, you woke up with an unbearable ache between your legs which never ceased since yesterday and you know only one man can help you with that. it's not like a teenie tiny quickie would hurt, right?

so you set your plan into action.

when you woke up from your glorious dream, you escaped to the bathroom to compose yourself. you hadn't had a dream like that in years, not since dating christian who fulfilled every single one of your needs, yet here you were.

you splashed some water on your face, then went back to bed. after checking the time, you realized that christian would be waking up soon so you smirked to yourself as you laid on your side, returning to your position as little spoon. but then, you began backing your ass up on his crotch, something you knew always riled him up.

no reaction.

you did it again, a little harder this time.

a groan, and his grip on your hip tightened.

he was somewhat awake now and maybe he thought that you didn't mean to do what he did.

now you pushed your ass on the growing bulge in his grey sweatpants and straight up grinded on him. the feeling of his hardening cock against the plumpness of your butt made wetness pool in your underwear and a moan escape your lips. that was no accident though, you had no intentions of holding back the sounds of your lewd mewls since you always knew how much he loved hearing you -- well most of the time anyway.

he groaned again, deeper and longer this time. "babyyy," he rasped out, his hand was trying to push your hips away. "you know i love taking care of you, but daddy's busy, okay?" he stood up and walked to the bathroom making you pout. "what about him?" you asked, pointing to his member poking out his sweatpants.