cuddlebugs | kenny omega

cuddlebugs

pairing: kenny omega x reader

plot: the aftermath of you losing your virginity to kenny

genre: fluff

warning: n/a

author's note: just a nice little drabble for today! thank you for requesting.

♡.•°.•♡○°.•°♡●.°○•♡.°○•.♡○°•.°♡

with a final loud groan, kenny came in you. your close proximity meant that you could feel him shiver when he did this. his head was buried on the space on the bed between your neck and left shoulder and all his weight was on his arms which were on either side of you.

he shook lightly and you could tell that holding himself up was becoming a bigger and bigger challenge for him as he came apart above you because he shifted his arms so that his weight would be on his forearms instead before finally, he gave up, all but collapsing onto your chest with a smile on his face.

your eyes were still closed due to you remaining in your blissed out, post-orgasmic state, but you managed to move your arm so your hand would be able to play with his hair, something that made him hum appreciatively. playing with your boyfriend's hair started as something you did to calm him down whenever he was stressed out, but over the passage of time, reaching out and playing with those golden curls became instinct to you. it was something you did - or something you wanted to do - no matter what you were doing.

after a few minutes of soaking the effect of the endorphins you've just released in, kenny reached between you two to take off his condom and toss it into the trash can. you could only hope he didn't miss since it would be an awful mess to clean up.

he started to speak, voice deep and raspy, laced with sleepiness. "how was it baby?"

you opened your eyes to see him looking at you with bright eyes. the stunning blue of his irises were only a thin ring now due to his pupils being dilated. when your eyes met, they dilated even further - you didn't know that was possible - and an almost awed smile gracefully danced across his pink, plump lips. your eyes couldn't help but leave his for a short while and trace his lower lip, then his upper lip, playing close attention to his flawless, prominent cupid's bow.

"it was perfect, ken. it was everything i dreamed of and more." after all this time, your hand that was buried in his hair didn't spot moving, gently scratching at his scalp in a relaxing manner for both of you.

his smile grew and he pressed a kiss to your chest, just slightly more to the left, directly above your heart. "i'm glad."

another moment of silence passed between the both of you and at this point, you were probably half asleep.

"can i get you anything, babe? water, snacks..?" he trailed off.

you could only mumble out a small nah at his words. you were way too sleepy now. you even rejected his offer to have a quick, warm shower together and the one where he offered a nice, cute bubble bath. "just keep the cuddles coming, ken."

he chuckled. "will do."