nsfw headcannons #9 | ortiz

♡ ortiz nsfw headcannons ♡

sorry this is so short. this is one of the last smut pieces that i will do as i am no longer comfortable writing them so yeahhh.

18+, nsfw

♡ really isn't much of a tease. too impatient to go through with the whole ordeal. i mean, he's gonna fuck you eventually, you know? why prolong it when you both want it so bad it aches?

♡ has no rhythm, i'm sorry. just ferally ruts into you. lets his hips do all the talking.

♡ rough and hard is how he usually does it, unless you told him that you wanted to go to another route and have him be softer. he'll totally be into that too, as long as it involves you.

♡ probably really into taking you from behind and pulling you into his chest, cupping your face in his large, calloused hands and making you look into his eyes as he fucks you thoroughly.

♡ loves the way your eyes roll to the back of your head. it's one his favorite sights to see in the entire planet.

♡ if you wanna turn him on, all you have to do is run your hands over his chest or his back. he's already on his knees as we speak.

♡ that and/or dancing with him. salsa dancing with him, to be more specific.

♡ there's just something about the way your body moves in front of him that makes him want to take you right then and there. he can't put his finger on it. maybe it's the lyrics of the song? the beat? the gracefulness of your body? the look of determination on your face? maybe all of those.

♡ expect that if he takes you salea dancing - doesn't matter if there's some kind of formal event - you will be against the door of a public bathroom as he buries himself in your warmth.

♡ also, very vocal. like, more vocal than you.

CROYT'S WRATH I wrestling oneshots (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara