dad headcannons #1 | kenny omega

♡ dad!kenny omega headcannons ♡

so in these headcannons, you still live with your parent (him).

♡ so so supportive whatever you do. he'll try to get you into the things he's in like hockey and wrestling, but he won't force you to pursue it or anything. he'd be overjoyed if you did, but at the end of the way he just hopes you grow to love it.

♡ he'll try to drive you to your activities, like if you have practice for sport or instruments, anything. sometimes he doesn't get to do it because of how busy he is but he tried and if he doesn't he always makes it up to you.

♡ i know you don't wanna hear this, but he is a fitness junkie. rarely are there chips or candy in the house lmao. so you keep them in a chest in your room.

♡ though he's like that, he's still the cool dad. will buy you video games and play them with you. if you like video games as much as he does, that's your main bonding activity.

♡ if you're playing with your friends, he still kinda wants to play with you. especially if his friends are busy.

♡ "c'mon, i'll be quiet! i won't tell them i'm your dad. i'm a stranger!"

♡ if you're queer, he's such a great dad because you do not have to worry about coming out to him. he's so loving. if someone's being hateful to you well, they better buckle up. this man will educate their ass so hard their mouth will be on the floor.

♡ you can talk to him about whatever. he's very open about things.

♡ ... dad jokes.. so many dad jokes pls.

♡ talking to him is always so nice because he obviously has so much life experience to share with you

♡ "sometimes things don't turn out the way you thought they were, or the way people think something should be. people thought it was a mistake that i left wwe. people thought i sabotaged my career, but look at where i am now."

♡ as well as funny stories that make you clutch your stomach laughing. he always tells you these stories whenever you're sad.

♡ he doesn't talk to you in a condescending way. he is able to establish the fact that he is your parent, but not in a way that makes you feel less than.

♡ will give you anime and movie recommendations and trust me, they're always good.

♡ kenny weirdly has some kind of sixth sense. he knows a movie or show is good even if he hasn't even watched it yet. he's also like that with food and restaurants.

♡ gives great warm hugs.

♡ good at reassuring you. will make sure that you don't feel too down on the dumps if you failed at something.

♡ "it's a part of growth, [y/n]. even i've failed before. if you've never failed, that means you've never even tried and that's worse than failing."

♡ shares his hair products with you if you run out of yours.

♡ chaotic ass dad. it's the best.

♡ "i was thinking of cosplaying him for the next pay-per-view.. he's cool, right?"