snowed in headcannons #1 | kenny omega

♡ snowed in with kenny omega headcannons ♡

♡ the best person to be stuck with if you weren't raised in a snowy area and you've never experienced getting snowed in. being born and raised in canada had numerous perks, this is just one of them.

♡ when he took a peek at the window one day, he frowned and oh-so casually said "we're snowed in" as if a good percentage of your house wasn't literally covered in snow.

♡ showed no panic.

♡ brave boi kenny.

♡ if you were frightened, he'd spend a little more time in bed and just hold you for a few minutes, reassuring you that nothing bad would happen to the both of you, that he'd never let anything hurt you. once you've calmed down or if you weren't scared at all, he'd kiss the top of your head and take a peek at the pantry, checking if you guys still had enough food to eat for the next few days. and you guys do. kenny always made sure there was enough essentials in your house for whenever disasters like this strikes.

♡ this isn't his first rodeo.

♡ after that, he'd plop back in bed and huff. "it was snowing a lot last night. should have expected this."

♡ he just carries on with life like normal, except for the going outside part, obviously.

♡ loves to play board games!

♡ kenny has an endearing soft spot for those and now that you guys weren't able to commit to plans which involved going outside, you have so much more time to play them!

♡ go easy on his ass for your own good. he's so competitive and gets really pouty and cranky when he loses.

♡ you've probably let yourself lose a few games for the good of his ego.

♡ likes to make sure that you two don't eat more than you have to since you guys don't know how long you're snowed in, and you know, you kind of need the food, kinda can't run out of it at times like this, but the hot cocoa is free game.

♡ has an addiction to hot cocoa. he usually has it under control, but now when he's stuck at home, nothing separating him from the delicious, chocolatey goodness?? all self-control has flown out of the window. especially if you're the one who makes it?? boy is convinced it tastes a thousand times better.

♡ the only time he'll complain about being snowed in is if lasts for more than five days (man responsibilities!! and lots of them!) or if the power's gone with it.

♡ i mean, he gets to cuddle with you all day?? what's not to like?

♡ what's that? you're in college or you have work? you can do that while his arms are wrapped around you, his face snuggled into your tummy, can't you?

♡ what's that? he has work and the bucks are inviting him to a zoom call? you can lay on his chest no problem. after all, nick and matt already know how whipped this man is for you anyway.

♡ if the sight of the solid wall of snow makes you feel claustrophobic, he'll make sure it's always covered with the curtains. yeah, he has to check the progress everyday, he'll make sure to put them back properly though.

♡ he'll also make sure to use darker curtains, not those sheer ones that are barely covering anything.

♡ would honestly treat this as a mini vacation lmao.