visiting his house headcannons #1 | kenny omega

aight here are some headcannons on visiting his little canada house because.. i like it.

also i heard he had a little cottage there? didn't use that here though. also also, i'm not sure about that, take it with a grain of salt cause i don't even remember where i heard that, but i think the idea of kenny having a cozy cabin is adorable.

if that's true then hope this means that in another dimension, kenny is a cottagecore malewife.

♡ you were so excited when he first brought up the idea to you. you were aware that he's a pretty private person and that he isn't one to just invite people into his quarters, but you're glad he invited you over for the weekends.

♡ in your own wave of emotions, you didn't realize how nervous and excited kenny himself was. he was absolutely pumped to show you this bit of himself. he wanted to commit to you in every sense of the word and this was just one of the steps.

♡ he viewed his home as a big part of himself. it contained a lot of his most precious belongings and valued items. those things ranged from items such as omega family heirloom, his first wrestling gear, trophies he has won when he was a child to signed anime posters, the first kenny omega action figure, and a wide variety of video game consoles.

♡ he was both happy and anxious to show all of it to you. on one hand, he loved talking to you and hearing your comments on different things as well as your reactions, but on the other hand, what if you thought he was a weird dweeb and didn't want anything to do with him anymore? he seriously doubted it, but the logic didn't do anything to ease his negative thoughts.

♡ he waited for you at the airport on the fateful day. you were a pretty well known figure, just like him and there were rumors of you two dating. he didn't want to risk you hailing a taxi and having the driver recognize you, put two and two together and figure out you were visiting him and have the driver leak his address or something. he knew that a lot of people didn't respect famous people's privacy and that was not a risk he was willing to take.

♡ plus, his house wasn't also easily found by someone who isn't familiar with the area. it was a long drive and wasn't just by the highway or by some memorable landmark he could point out. he didn't want you to get lost trying to drive to his house.

♡ the moment you arrived and he spotted you, he quickly engulfed you into a hug. that was a very kenny thing to do.

♡ being a gentleman, he grabbed your luggage from the floor and carried it through the airport like it weighed nothing.

♡ "kenny! no! you don't have to! i can carry my bags just fine."

♡ "i know you can, but you don't have to, silly. you're fresh off of a god knows how many hour flight, lemme take care of this for you."

♡ he wouldn't stop talking the whole drive. the reason why being somewhere between his nerves and just enjoying your input on everything.

♡ usually he'd have his hand holding yours on your thigh, but that day, he was too nervous. he knew his palms would be embarrassingly sweaty so he just kept one on the steering wheel, and the other on his lap.

♡ you could tell he wasn't himself. though he was a chatty person with people he's comfortable - you're ninety nine percent sure he's comfortable with your presence now - he was rambling a lot, his voice an octave higher than usual.

♡ you just couldn't figure out exactly why he was nervous.

♡ the car slowed down, and you thought it was because you were there already. turns out, he was making a turn to a restaurant drive thru.