boyfriend headcannons #3 | nick jackson

♡ nick jackson boyfriend headcannons ♡

♡ matching. sneakers. please. match sneakers with him. it's not like you have a choice though, would you be able to stomach this poor baby's face if and when you say no? probably not. he's disgustingly adorable.

♡ like matt said before, nick has a way of getting the things he wants.

♡ and that includes making you laugh. this man will do anything and i mean anything to make the love of his life (you) laugh. he's not afraid of embarrassing himself or getting called whipped by his friends if it means he gets to brighten up your day.

♡ but regardless, his friends never call him whipped because they're mature enough to realize that him being a good boyfriend isn't something they should make fun of him for, even if it's jokingly.

♡ sometimes it's in the form of making a fool out of himself, and sometimes, it's in the form of indulging you in your favorite things. your favorite food, book, video game, movie, you name it, he has it covered.

♡ okay, he's already a top tier boyfriend, right? but if you had a bad day, he just becomes so much sweeter and nicer to you, whispering sweet nothings and all the things he loves about you into your ear as he cuddles up to you.

♡ but if you ever need space to calm down or just need space for no particular reason, he's going to respect that and give you what you desire. he is in the kitchen cooking your favorite dinner though.

♡ he always refers to you as his best friend.

♡ of course, if he didn't meet you through them, he'd introduce you to the elite as his s/o and he'd be so happy if you became friends with them too.

♡ although the moment you all gang up on him and lovingly bully him, he's in the corner of the room pouting with his arms crossed. it's nothing a kiss and a hug can't handle!

♡ "if you ever need someone to knock some sense into him, just tell me, alright? he can be a little dumb sometimes."

♡ "what the fuck man? we were friends first?"

♡ "yes, and as your friend, i think they're a keeper so i'm not gonna let you mess your relationship up."

♡ being a family man, he's eager to introduce you to his parents and siblings as well, hoping they'll love you as much as he does.

♡ but if they don't, he's already assured you that won't change a thing. he knows you better than they do and he knows he can't live without you.

♡ he just wants the most important people in his life to get along.

♡ the duality of man truly lives in your boyfriend. he is both the most laid back person you have ever met, and also the most chaotic one.

♡ one minute, you're braiding his hair while watching entertainingly bad wrestling matches, then the next you're getting kicked out of walmart when you just wanted to buy some damn body wash.

♡ warning: if you're getting chased by the security guard and you run slow, he will put you inside a shopping cart to make you go faster.

♡ also, he doesn't really get jealous easily -- unless he's in a funk, then he gets jealous real easy. he knows you only have eyes for him because you say it all the time. some might say he even enjoys having another man flirt with you because then, he can just smoothly snake his arm around your waist, trap your face in one of his hands and make out with you.

♡ regardless of who you are or what your job is, he's never made you feel inferior or that you were a second choice.