how it started headcannons #1 | kenny omega & hangman page

♡ how you, kenny, and hangman became a couple headcannons ♡

♡ unsurprisingly, it started with the three of you as friends. but of course, since you see each other so much, see the different sides, layers to each other, you three started to develop crushes on each other. soon enough, those crushes became falling in love.

♡ it was tough, especially for you since you were in love with two men who were friends. you didn't know who to choose (little did you know, you didn't have to)

♡ for them, they didn't know the other liked you for a long, long while so hangman didn't know kenny liked you and vice versa. they just found out when kenny was staring at you during a match with heart eyes. hangman's mouth worked faster than his brain and he quickly asked if his friend had a thing for you, which he did.

♡ obviously, kenny wasn't aware hangman has feelings for you as well so he thought telling him was harmless. and so he did.

♡ hangman's reaction was lackluster, to say the least which worried kenny. he asked him what was wrong and adam told him the truth.

♡ since then, there's been some kind of tension between them. kenny's competitive spirit increased tenfold and hangman didn't let himself get left behind. they tried to one up each other on everything and made themselves look like dumbasses while doing it. the only upside to it was that it made you laugh.

♡ for a long while, you shut your mouth. didn't ask them about the weird air that came between them which definitely wasn't there before.

♡ for a while they shrugged, pretending they didn't know what you were talking about. they didn't want to drag you into this mess. you were their friend, this is messy and they didn't want you to know about it, didn't want you to stress or get uncomfortable around them. that was the last thing they wanted.

♡ but after getting fed up, the young bucks were the ones to tell you about it. they could probably suck it up for a few more months, but they were well aware that you had a thing for the two curly blond men as well so what's the harm in spilling their secret?

♡ okay let me paint the picture for you. the bullet club was fresh off of a match, chilling in their locker room. in the elite's corner of the room, kenny and hangman were once again bickering about god knows what. it was always something stupid and nonsensical. it was, most of the time.

♡ upon further inspection, you learned it was about whether barbies count as action figures or not. how they arrived at that arguement, you have no idea.

♡ anyway, you got a tad bit sick of it. this was their tenth arguement in the past five days so you just threw your hands up in the air and asked them what was up and that you weren't taking "nothing's up" an answer.

♡ did that stop them from answering that? no.

♡ if you look at the bright side, at least they finally agreed on something.

♡ you were going to say something, clearly not believing nothing, but matt beat you to it.

♡ "they both have a thing for you so now they're all salty!"

♡ when i tell you that you could hear a pin drop.

♡ then chaos all at once.

♡ "what the fuck matt?" "why would you tell them??" "you better watch your back, asshole" "piece of shit"

♡ .. yeah it was a lot.

♡ "[y/n], that's not true, i promise,"

♡ hangman wasn't a very good liar so you tilted your head at him asked him for confirmation.

♡ "so you guys don't like me?" looking between hangman and kenny.

♡ they were speechless, only stutters coming out of their mouths until kenny sighed and asked if you could go outside of the room with then so you can talk. which you did.

♡ they both confessed to you, telling you they didn't actually want to do that because you already have enough on your plate. you didn't need their petty high school drama to go along with it.

♡ after that and some thinking, you confessed to them too.

♡ and since the three of you held feelings for each other, kenny, who's in a much better mindset now, asked if you two would be okay with being in a poly relationship which of course you were.

♡ and the rest is history!