Chapter Twenty-nine

Narrated by KIN:

I couldn't even be mad at Beverley, she just saved my behind. Monday we're going to Transylvania to plea my case, I just wish that she could stop killing. Why can't she feed on animals or order her blood online? We're going to have to help her with her cravings. She and Caitlyn on the other hand started fighting again. Cait says she feels so stupid for not seeing it sooner. Beverley deceived us all, she deceived herself. Mom and dad say they have no idea what's happening with Beverley. They even called everyone they know, just for some direction but still nothing. But enough with all of that, her whole situation keeps distracting me from the movie we're watching.

I rested in my father's arms and took a handful of my popcorn and shoved it down my throat. The doorbell rang and I groaned because I didn't feel like getting up, but I did.

I tied my thin white satin gown's strings around my small waist and climbed into my white fluffy bunny shoes and dragged my feet to the door. I unlocked it and saw Alejandro standing behind it looking lavish as always. He wore a black three-piece suit and his long black luscious hair brushed to the back. He smiled when he saw me, his fangs popping out behind his red lips.

"Kin, just the girl I wanted to see,"

"Al, what are you doing here?"

He frowned and let out a playful pout. "What a mean question to ask. Am I not welcomed at the Tepes residence?"

I chuckled. "No, that's not what I meant, come in Alejandro,"

I opened the door and invited the vampire in. He stood right there at the entrance area and scanned our lovely home. He then looked down onto my face, "get in my car. It's waiting outside, I have to speak to your parents. Let them know where we're going,"

I bowed my head respectfully and left the house. I saw Caitlyn sitting in the back of his car and grinned. "What are you doing here?"

Caitlyn giggled and clapped her hands. She seemed so excited. "I have no idea. I nearly passed out when Alejandro knocked on the door. I have the fattest crush on him but never knew that we'd ever spoken," she squeaked and bit her lower lip so hard.

Alejandro opened the door and got into the driver's seat. He looked back at them and grinned. "You young ladies ready to have your mind blown?"

Caitlyn giggled, I looked at her and chuckled. Alejandro isn't even doing anything but he seems to be doing something to her.
He drove us out of town to an ice cream factory. It was a very guarded factory, he had to show some ID before he was allowed through the gates. Many security guards walked around the premises, Cait and I found it strange.

He parked his sports car and we got out and walked up the double metal doors where four men were guarding it. They knew him well and opened the door, the doors swung open and inside looked like a corporate building.

People wearing suits, others wearing uniforms and many others wore traditional clothes. The place seemed to praise various natives and their cultures, it had a variety of clans and tribes walking around strutting in their traditional wear.

He was greeted by many and made his way over to a dark room. There were controls that we couldn't understand and a glass window, Alejandro walked over to the controls and asked someone to bring in the experiments. He went over to the glass and gestured for them to join him, they could see what was happening in another room from an above view.

Five people walked in, two boys and three girls, Beverly was one of them. They could tell because she wore the jersey Caitlyn knitted her. The door opened and a woman wearing a red and white kimono entered the room. Alejandro nodded his head and she walked over to the intercom.