Chapter Forty-two

Narrated by JASON

I spotted Cara, and Kin, they were sitting with another girl. She looks exactly like Cara, so this must be her sister. Twin.

I sat down, they all started speaking to me together. Trying to explain to me to do it again. Though I wasn't sure that I can communicate with all of them at once, I wasn't sure I could connect their brains with one another.

"Okay, okay. What?"

Cara looked at Hayden, "this is what I wanted to explain to you. He can telecommunicate with us,"

"Good morning," I said, "can you all hear me?"

"Yes!" They all replied.

"Good," I said, "now we can discuss, I will speak with, Dr Carptener. See if he can find you all a place to stay,"

"What about, Maxwell?" Hayden asked. "I'm not going anywhere without him,"

She looked at him with furrowed brows. He held her hand and they exchanged small smiles.

"We're not," Kin replied, "He can stay whereever. My home is big enough, I also know Saskia's parents won't mind. But if it doesn't work out, Jason has a cave,"

I looked at Kin, she looked at me and grinned.

"Yeah. An awesome cave. I think our only problem is escaping. How do we do it?"

We all looked at each other. The way Petunia and crew escaped isn't going to work. We have to find a new way, but how?

Cara shook her head, "let's just enjoy our breakfast? We can keep our eyes out for creative ways to do the other thing,"

"What other thing?" A disembodied voice spoke. It had us jumping, we turned around and saw Dr Hart.

"None of your business,"  Hayden spat.

Dr Hart nodded her head. "Of course. Where are my manners?"

Hayden gasped, "oh, the staff around here have manners?"

Cara and Maxwell giggled. It was clear as day that she did not stand Dr Hart, maybe she can't stand anyone here? I don't blame her. Dr Hart ignored, she looked at me. "I came for, Jason."

I looked at her, Kin softly squeezed my hand.

"What for?" Cara asked.

Dr Hart looked around the cafeteria before looking at, Cara again. "Mental evaluation,"

Hayden snorted, "what's that?"

Dr Hart frowned when she looked at, Hayden. Hayden seemed to be getting on her last nerve as well, "none of your business,"

Cara and Maxwell roared. Then stopped when they saw how pissed off, Hayden was.

I got up and followed, Dr Hart to her office. It was a medium sized office with her large desk facing the door. She has a cabinet on the right hand side of the room, and cupboard on the left. She sat down on her chair, and I sat down at the chair opposite of hers.

I looked around, on her white walls were photographs. I saw one of a young girl crouching down on a floor, she wore makeup. Well, only on her mouth and under her right eye. Under the eye were blue tear drops and her mouth was painted as a clown's. I recognized the photographer, she always shot in black and white, I love her work so much because I feel like I can relate to her.