Chapter Fifty-three

Narrated by JASON

I aimed the wand at the statue in front of me and destroyed it. At first, it was difficult, but now I can do this without having to clear my mind. It gets easier and easier with each try.

Michael clapped hands and wrapped his arms around me. I was so proud of myself as well, I am or was, the most wanted person alive. And couldn't protect myself, and look at me now. At least I can take from what my father taught me and use it against attackers.

Although I have no idea if it would work out in the real world.

Father stepped away from our hug and looked at me. His eyes glistened, it made me anxious. "Michael, what is it?"

He shook his head. "Just... always be the good kid that you are now. Be nice to your mother, and protect those you love."

"What are you talking about?"

He pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead. "I'll always love you."

I grinned. I opened my mouth to tell Michael that I love him too, but instead I gasped loudly and was back in the hospital. Shit.

Doctor Hart towered above me, she wore a bright smile and caressed my cheek. "Oh my gosh. Jason, you're alive." She lifted me to her chest and hugged me, "I am sorry for what we did to you."

I looked around. A few other doctors were in the room as well, all looking at me. "How are you feeling?" Doctor Webster asked, "you have to tell us if you're still in pain or discomfort?"

"Where's Kin?"

They all looked at me, doctor Hart smirked, "she's fine she..."

"... can I see her?"

The doctors looked at each other, doctor Webster nodded his head. Doctor Hart excused herself. A nurse did a check-up on me. I was fine, I felt it too. But all I wanted now was to see Kin, was to make sure she's okay. I have missed her crazy and was worried about it. And I'm just still a bit scared of being alone with these doctors.

She entered the room with Doctor Hart and some other girl with pink hair. Kin ran in vampiric speed to me, her arms were around me and she squeezed me so hard. I squeezed her right back, a first for me. I have never held someone as tightly as I did Kin. I loved being in her arms, and her being in mine. It was my new comfort place. Something warm and familiar, I caught the lovely scent of her hair. It reminded me that I am back to life and that I could've been dead forever.

That caused me to get emotional. Tears silently escaped my tear ducts. We pulled back and still held each other, we looked at each other and sobbed. Then she chuckled and wiped my tears, and I wiped hers. "Jason," she said softly then cleared her throat, "Jason. I'm so glad you're okay,"

I bounced my head and grinned, "yeah me too. I'm so glad you're okay."

She looked at the pink-haired girl, "I want you to meet someone. She's been dying to meet you" then she gestured for the girl to come forward. Which she did. "Jase, this is Victoria. Daughter of Death and Pink Stone, she brought you back to life."

She curtsied and giggled. "It was nothing. It's what I do and it's my responsibility,"

"I will forever be grateful to you. I owe you big time."

She grinned and walked closer and reached out her hand. We shook it. "We supernatural beings have to look out for each other."

"True."

Then she pulled Kin and I into a group hug. The three of us just held one another for a while before she broke it all up again. We looked at her, "good luck. I have to go. Hopefully one day we'll meet again, outside of these walls?"