Chapter Fifty

Narrated by KIN

XY3 was platting my hair when Sofia snuck into the room, we all use the balcony to escape.

"Kin!" She said, I looked at her and she continued, "I met three girls. They wanna party with you, so they invited the three of us to the witch circle tonight,"

XY3 patted my head and handed me the mirror, I studied my hair. She didn't plat it all back, she went zig-zag. I loved how my natural baby hair was left expose when tied to the back. I grinned and got up from the pillows I sat on and picked them up and threw it back on my bed. XY3 looked at Sofia, "what did you invite us to?"

She shrugged, "they're going to bind themselves to one another and tie themselves as sisters. I wanna be your sister," she pouted.

XY3 laughed, "we don't need magic for that?" She opened her arms and Sofia and I leaped into her arms for a soft gentle hug. We pulled back and looked at XY3, "when we go back, I'm going to be put to sleep again. And I'll have the best dreams of you two, and of us being free,"

Sofia and I looked at each other but she was the one that broke the silence, "what are you talking about? What's the real reason the rest of the subjects don't know you?"

XY3 seemed like she didn't want to answer the question, like it pained her. She walked up to the balcony and leaned on the railing, watching the witches. We followed her. She sighed and looked at both of us before looking at the people again, "XY1, XY2 and I are being held in capsules. Sleeping for ever. Every now and then I would be allowed to come out, for difficult missions like this. But the twins,"

She let out a shaky breath. Sofia rubbed her back as comfort.

"I'm older than the twins. I watched them as babies in their capsules, they're turning five this year. Never once were they awake,"

What I heard was awful. I have no idea who they are, but I felt bad. Felt enraged that the hospital would do that to the girls.

"That's awful," Sofia spoke, "I wish we could protest, but there's not a thing we can do,"

XY3 nodded her head, then she chuckled. "Let's join the festivities. Shall we? Make friends and have fun for the time being?"

We entered a shop that sold witch tools and cutlery, like bowls, spoons. All with magical power. The store owner was a friendly male, soft voice. Bright red cheeks and very welcoming. We looked around the shop, I stopped by a beautiful silver hand mirror. It looked like a tree was holding the mirror in place, like silver vines crawled over the mirror. On top was a silver stone, the store owner looked over my shoulder.

"That one's for supernatural creature such as yourself. Vampire's use it to see their reflection, but zombies and other can use it as well. Here's something us magical beings can do. If you rub the stone and think of someone, the mirror will show you,"

I gasped, "wow. That's incredible,"

"It is, you would love it. It's a great gift in general,"

I shook my head, "no I can't buy this. I have no money,"

He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder, "then you can have it,"

I shook my hand, "no. I couldn't,"

"Please? It's rude manners to deny a gift and I want to gift, Turnilupo's daughter? Like who wouldn't?"

His puppy dog eyes hit me in the gut. I don't feel comfortable receiving free things, especially things with great value. Especially now because so many people want to give me things, makes me feel like a leech. I nodded my head and grinned. "Sure."