Chapter Thirty-two

The liquor burned as it swam down Vreemde-Kin's throat. "Hooo!" She exclaimed and laughed. She turned to face Vincent who was steadying a dart, he aimed but he was so drunk that he threw it against the wall that the board was situated on.

Lemon has a small home comparing to her two friends, but it was big enough and comfortable for the two that lives here. She invited Kin and Vincent over because they wanted to share something with her, and since her mother wasn't there they figured why not now?

Lemon poured the three of them more of the liquor that she's forbidden from touching. But why are they within reach? She handed them the whisky and sat down on the pool table. Their double garage was turned into a partial fun zone. A place designed so that she can entertain her friends whenever they come over and these were her first-ever guest. There were a few arcade games, more table games like ping pong.

"This..." Kin giggled. "God, I've never been so... so... drunk before," she slurred and threw her tiny body on the single couch with the drink still in her hand. Some spilt, "oopsie," she chuckled and junked it down in one swallow.

Vincent took a sip, he too was starting to see double. "Kin, wait... we wanna... we her... Lemon and me... no, Lemon and I. Lemon and I wanted to let you know something,"

She positioned herself so that she can sit upright. Her attention on the two, Lemon didn't seem as drunk as Vincent and Kin. So she decided to speak so that the message could be delivered more clearly.

"Vincent and I know your secret,"

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What ... do you mean?"

"We know that you and the rest are supernatural creatures,"

Kin couldn't contain herself as she howled looking at the two. She wiped fake tears from her eyes and looked at Lemon. "Someone is living way too much in a fantasy world," she fleered.

"You can drop the act. We know, I've seen the blood in your fridge," he admitted. "I've seen that your father and sister don't appear on camera and that their eyes are red,"

Kin's playfully expression disappeared. "What the fuck! Ew, have you been spying on me?"

He looked at Lemon as if she could save him. Then back at Kin with big apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered and burped loudly. "But I just always kind of knew, since the day you moved into the neighbourhood. I told my mom, said; 'mommy... they're bloodsuckers,' of course back then I didn't know what you all were but now I do,"

She snickered and folded her arms angrily. "Oh yeah, what am I? And your answer better be pissed," she asked with flared nostrils.

"Just... please calm down," Lemon begged.

Kin shot her with cold eyes. "I am fucking calm," she snapped and stood up. She ran up to Lemon in supernatural speed and grabbed her by the collar.

"Sexy," Vincent said in a low voice and smirked.

"That creep got in my house and invaded me... calm down?" She gently threw her back on the pool table but it was enough to have her fall on it with her back. She clenched her jaw, folded her arms and leaned against the pool table.

"I didn't mean to upse..."

"... shut up!" She interrupted Vincent and hit the table with her closed fist, denting it. "I'm trying to think. This... isn't supposed to be a thing. I can get killed if word gets out that you knew my secret and I just kept my mouth,"

Lemon slowly let her body sit up straight and looked at Vincent and then at Kin, "word doesn't have to get out,"

The reports from the secret news tablets in Crystal Moon, all reported the same thing.

"BREAKING NEWS: VREEMDE-KIN LYRA TEPES IS MISSING"

Detective Maury was the one who took their statement. Clair and Liam tried telling the local police, but they told them to wait for twenty-four hours. But this isn't just anyone, it's Vreemde-Kin. A hybrid, Count Dracula's grandchild. Many people want her dead, many people want her alive. To either exploit her powers and ability or to make coin. And right now the royal family is willing to pay a lot for any information. Even more, if you return the child.

"No vehicles have left Crystal Moon, so she's still in town," shared detective Maury. He works as a local police officer but in reality, he works for T.U.P, and his job is finding people. They say he's the best. "We'll try our best to find your daughter, someone is kidnapping people and the police are already looking for that person. If we're lucky, it's a human who has her, otherwise, this case is different from that case."