Chapter Thirty-nine

All the supernatural creatures residing in Crystal Moon gathered underneath the centre of the town. Each having their way that they came here separated by groups. Vampire's know to go in through the library. There's a bookcase with vampire novels situated way at the back of the library. Where not many people go to because it's so far. Interesting enough all the books are different from the fictional vampire books found in the library. These books are written by real vampires and left there for others to read but mainly so that other vampires can know what the author went through. Many even written by hand.

Sometimes it's funny experiences or they tell tales of love but mainly about the painful adventure of being a vampire in this big world. If you move the bookcase, behind it is a secret door. Behind that door is a flight of stares the vampires go down to gather, either with other vampires to talk about vampire issues but today they're using the second door behind their podium.

This tunnel leads them below the centre of the town where an even bigger meeting ground is, where all the beings follow their tunnels.

Witches and all other magic beings gather underneath a witch shop. They sell kinds of things there like pointy hats, brooms, wands, crystals, Ouija boards and such. The aesthetic of the shop is alternative edgy to give the general public the idea that the shop is generated towards witch wannabes and that magic isn't real. But the family owners have been owning that shop since the beginning of Crystal Moon's existence.

Werewolves gather in the woods. There's an old tree that's stem is much thicker than all the others around it. When a werewolf touches the stem it opens up exposing stairs that take them underground. There they gather and like every other spot there's another door leading to a tunnel that takes them all to the same spot.

The vampires always sit and or stand on the indoor balcony looking down on the rest gathering below. The meeting is always led by the werewolves with the magic community as the councillors that speak for all the other creatures. But today they're the ones addressing the rest, asked for permission and everything. Which meant that the werewolves were on the balcony and had to listen.

Alejandro cleared his throat, "both Jason and Kin are now missing. I hate to sound insensitive but they're the most powerful weapons on our planet and if they're in the wrong hands we're all doomed,"

"The zombies told us that Jason has no power whatsoever. So we're good," a witch told.

Alejandro grinned. "For how long? He has all of his power and ability trapped in his own body. You're witches, you know that it can be triggered and brought right back. We have no idea what they're doing that boy,"

A witch raised her hand to speak, "I suggest that once he's returned, we kill him. We can't risk the prophecies manifesting,"

Everyone agreed.

"No!" Saskia sprung up and spoke out of turn, "he's nothing like they portray him to be. We shouldn't misjudge him,"

A werewolf growled and looked down at the meeting, "why is that thing speaking?"

Bethany rose and cleared her throat. "I think what she meant to say is... Jason is sweet and innocent. We should evaluate him once we find him and send spies to look after him right up until we can all confirm that he is harmless?"

All the creatures spoke in union discussing this plan and reached a decision. A witch rose to her feet, "we as the magical beings will help you all find the two. You're right, they're a ticking time bomb. But once they return, especially that Jason demon, we will have to know everything that happened and see if he is mentally, physically and emotionally the same. Or he will have to die. Or he kills us in the future."