· A Day Out ·

Vote, follow and comment some chapter ideas down below you'd like to see!

<3

TW!

***

Holly's POV

***

It's been a few days since the incident between Thomas and I. It feels ages ago, but the pain is fresh and I'm still hurt.

The guys have all been supportive and friendlier than ever. JJ's been staying home more and allowing me to eat in my bedroom alone, alienated from everyone else. I feel gross and fat and like a pig, if anyone watches me eat now.

I've also texted Sophie and Charlotte after a while, letting them know about Thomas and everything. I had been isolating myself from them earlier because I wasn't feeling great, but JJ advised me it would be best to try to connect and reach out again.

***

After my usual routine of throwing up my food, I flush my breakfast down the toilet and shiver. I feel weaker now than I did this morning and manage to hobble back to bed.

I watch some Netflix and put off my daily shower until tonight. I haven't even brushed my teeth, brushed my hair or even washed my face yet. I feel disgusted with myself and ignore my heart as it cries itself into a calmer heartbeat again.

My eyes meet each other in my bedroom mirror and I gasp softly. I know I've been losing bare weight, but every time I look in a mirror I hear Thomas's voice telling me I'm fat.

This is going to be a long day.

***

I leave my bedroom at 4 pm and walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I'm aware that I look awful as I pour myself water, dropping some ice cubes into my cup.

"Oh...hey"

I look up from my glass and see Harry stood in the doorway of the kitchen. He's still in his PJs and has headset hair, making me feel less alone in fashion sense.

"Hey," I reply, taking a sip of my ice water.

The water soothes my raw throat and enters my stomach, making me feel a bit better after also throwing up my lunch.

"Nice hair," Harry jokes, offering me a small smile. "I like your jams too"

"I could say the same to you," I chuckle, feeling my lips perk up for the first time in days.

Harry is always like this. Awkward in serious situations and goofy when you're trying to be in your feelings. I love Harry for these traits though. He's the youngest of the guys, and we seem to connect more because of his childish tendencies. He always makes you feel better without trying. I have a feeling he's going to be a great dad one day, even though the others mock him for being himself.

"Little shit"

"Dickhead," I reply, raising my eyebrow at him.

He smiles and wraps his arms around me, squeezing me gently. I put my arms around him and enjoy his warm embrace, the scent of his teenage cologne hitting my nose.

"Are you okay?" he asks, his voice vibrating against his chest.

"Yeah," I reply with a chuckle, pulling away. "I just need a few days to de-humiliate myself and then maybe I can show my face down here again"

Harry shakes his head. "Don't be humiliated, Holls. We all think you're so strong, especially with the way you've handled everything recently"

"Thanks, bog," I sigh, taking my cup of cold water. "I'll talk to you later"