· Half Alive ·

Vote, follow, and comment! Also, feel free to suggest some chapter ideas down below! <3

PS: Trigger Warning xx

***

Holly's POV

***

"Piggy"

"Fatass"

"No one loves you"

I hold my hair tighter at the nape of my neck and force my fingers down my throat. I feel the vomit coat my nails as it rips through my lips, plopping into the toilet. I cough violently and start to shake as I feel the tears drop down my cheeks, following the dribble of vomit to my chin. 

Thomas's voice echoes through my head. 

"No one likes the fatty"

"You're worthless"

"Get up and being so weak"

"I barely touched you!"

I flinch when a loud knock on the bathroom door coincides with my thoughts. I quickly rip some paper off the loo roll and mop myself up the best I can. 

"Holly, I need to piss!" I hear Harold whine through the door. 

"I'll be out in a minute!" I sigh, flushing the loo and washing my hands. 

I unlock the door Harry dashes in, quickly pushing me out. I sigh and make my way back to the sofa where Simon and Talia are watching a film. Talia made a really nice pasta dish for dinner, but it was also really fattening. After hearing Thomas call me fat all week, I finally looked in the mirror and realized he was right. I need to be slim. 

Talia smiles at me while I sit and I turn away quickly. I feel so gross and unworthy right now. 

***

A knock on my door before I'm about to go to bed makes me sigh. I really don't feel like speaking to anyone right now.

"Hey, sweetie," JJ says, making his way over to me. "Tomorrow we have the parent-teacher conferences and I signed us up for two pm. Is that okay?"

Shit. I forgot about the stupid conferences. 

I look up at JJ while he waits for my answer. I want to tell him no, and that we shouldn't go at all, but I know he'd call me silly and drag me to school anyway.  

"That sounds fine," I reply.

JJ nods and smiles before kissing the top of my head.

"Okay. Goodnight"

***

I barely get a wink of sleep all night. I toss and turn with every passing hour and even have to make myself throw up a few times. 

I'm a shaky mess when my alarm goes off. I click end alarm and pull myself out of bed hesitantly.