• Honesty •

Pretty much a filler chapter haha enjoy :))

TW//: Mentions of self harm and scars

***
Holly's POV
***

"Chat, what should we watch next?" I say, sipping coke from a McDonalds cup.

JJ went into town for meetings today and brought back some maccie d's. I've been having a pretty shite day, so JJ bringing me home a cheeseburger and fries was the best thing ever.

I check the time on my monitor and feel surprised knowing that I've been streaming for five hours now. I've streamed Valorant, some COD and now I'm watching YouTube videos with my chat. We started off watching Master Chef and now we're onto try not to laugh compilations. Chat thinks I have the same humor intolerance as JJ.

I watch as the chat fills with video recommendations. I scroll through the suggestions and decide that maybe I'm too tired to continue streaming. It has been five hours already.

"I'm sorry chat, but I am quite tired now. I think I'm going to end it here"

I feel a smile tug at my lips when I see the chat fill with "awws" and "don't go". It makes me happy that my Twitch chat likes it when I stream. Most of the time my streams are a positive fun place, but I do get hate raided sometimes.

"I'm going to raid Simon, so make sure to say hello to him and be nice," I smile, clicking the raid button. "Bye!"

My stream disappears off screen and transfers to Simon's stream. He's on the "Just Chatting" section and he smiles when he sees my name pop up on screen saying that I've raided him.

"Ayeee, Holly the legend with a raid!"

I stay and watch Simon's stream for a bit, bringing my knees to my chest in my gaming chair. I rest my chin on my knees and let out a yawn, feeling exhausted. I haven't had the luxury of sleep this week, but I don't know how to fix that either.

I shut Simon's stream and get out of my chair. My back aches and I crack it, wincing at the noise it makes as my back feels lighter with the lack of pressure.

I walk down the landing and downstairs where I can hear JJ on the phone with someone. He's laughing and speaking softly and I know he couldn't possibly be talking with any of the other guys like that.

I reach the bottom step and walk into the kitchen for some water. I pour myself some cold water, chuck some ice in my glass and walk out into the living room where JJ's sitting on the sofa, phone up to his ear and a big smile on his face. He gives me a nod to tell me he acknowledges my presence and I sit next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

JJ puts his arm around me and strokes my hair as he speaks on the phone. I can hear a female voice and I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Who is that?" I mouth, looking up at JJ.

JJ just shakes his head and smiles. He's been smiling a lot recently.

"Listen, I gotta go," JJ says, switching the phone to his other ear. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah? Bye"

JJ hangs up the phone and throws it on the sofa next to him. He's still smiling and I poke him, my eyebrow raised.

"Was that your lover?" I tease.

JJ rolls his eyes. "You do know I can be friends with a woman, right?"

"It starts that way and ends differently, dad. I know you. The boys have told me the stories"

JJ rolls his eyes and I laugh again.

"No, seriously though, is she a friend or more?" I ask again, sitting up properly.