· Surprise! ·

***

Holly's POV

***

"Rise and shine!" 

I groan and crack an eye open. Simon's standing above me, fully washed and dressed, holding a big smile on his face. 

"What time is it?" I mumble. 

I check my phone. Eight am. Too early for this nonsense. 

"It's time to get up and shower and get dressed because today's a very exciting day!"

I raise an eyebrow, clearly unconvinced. Simon laughs.

"Okay, okay, we might have a few meetings before the exciting activity this afternoon, but at least it's something to look forward to!" 

"Great," I mumble, shutting my eyes again. 

"Oh, Holly, cmon! I need you to help me get JJ up"

Suddenly, I'm wide awake. This sounds like fun. 

I shift into a sitting position and rub my eyes, feeling a smile overtake my lips. 

"Let's wake him up!"

***

Simon and I slowly creep into JJ's bedroom. His blinds are shut and the only light source is the one from his PC. 

JJ lays there, one foot dangling off the bed and his mouth open, snoring and salivating freely. He's probably dreaming of him and his girlfriend and suddenly, I can't wait to wake him up. The noises those two make when they think I've gone to bed are haunting. 

"On the count of three," Simon whispers. 

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

Simon and I both jump on the bed, grabbing pillows and thumping JJ with them. Simon turns on the light and JJ opens his eyes, giving us a look. 

"What are you guys doing?" JJ asks sleepily and sounding disgruntled. 

"Waking you up," I reply with a sweet smile. "We have meetings to attend!"

JJ sits up and tackles my ankles, making me fall. He then grabs me into a tight hug and doesn't let me go. 

"JJ....I ...can't....breathe"

"Say you're sorry"

"No!"

"Say you're sorry"

When I don't reply, he squeezes me more. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Simon made me do it!"

JJ lets me go and I laugh when Simon looks at me, gobsmacked.

"Snitch!"

"Both of you get out and let me shower. Fucking hell, I can never get any peace around here"

Simon and I laugh as JJ pushes us out of his room. I go back to mine to get dressed while Simon goes to the kitchen to make coffee. 

***

After all the meetings

***

My group (Simon and Harry) set off for the "Spend 10,000 on each other in one hour" challenge. I'm glad I'm not buying anything for anyone and vice versa. I hate receiving gifts because I hate people spending money on me. I'd be too stressed for the time limit too. 

First, we stop at PC world and Harry splashes out on a speaker for the Ibiza holiday he's going on with Vik, Ethan and the Cal's. Next, we go to the Apple store and both boys get new phones for Vik and JJ. Simon also gets JJ a sleep massage machine which we both know he'll love.