· The Disciplinarian ·

Please vote, comment and follow! Also, feel free to suggest any ideas you'd like to see in the upcoming chapters. Maybe a suggestion about a Christmas edition chapter? I don't know, you guys decide! <3

This chapter was requested!

***

Holly's POV

***

It's been a few days since my terrible nightmare. I haven't been able to shake the feeling of anxiety and it's troubling. 

The boys are cautious around me and make sure to walk on eggshells when they speak to me. They've never seen my nightmares get that bad. I think they're a little scared to tell you the truth. 

My phone pings just as I'm about to finish my cereal.

Charlotte- Hey boo, just got off the phone with Thomas and we've split up. It was for the best but I'm still sad. It's weird, you know? One second someone's all over you and then they're all over someone else with blonde hair and a cute dog named Curtis

Me- That's oddly specific...

Charlotte- STFU Holly! Lol, anyway I need some cheering up. Why don't you meet me at the coffee shop down the road from yours? I'm on the tube now and I'll be very upset if you cancel

Me- I'll ask

I laugh at Charlotte's texts. Only she could find out the name of a dog belonging to her ex's new girl. Only Charlotte.

Josh walks into the kitchen and its perfect timing. 

"Hey, Josh?"

"Hmm?"

"Charlotte wants to meet me down at the coffee shop for a drink. Can I go?"

Josh turns around from the stove and raises an eyebrow at me. 

"You're still very much grounded"

"Please?" I sigh, pulling a pouty doggy face. 

"I'm sorry, Holly. JJ said you were to stay home and not go anywhere else. I can't let you go out"

"But, Josh!" I whine. "It was stupid! He grounded me for rolling my eyes!"

"Holly, I'm not going to argue with you about who was right or wrong. Either way, you're still grounded and you're not going out. End of story"

Josh pours himself a cup of coffee and I ignore mine. It's probably cold by now anyway. 

"My best friend has had a breakup," I sigh. "Josh, she needs me"

"JJ left you your phone," Josh grins. "Facetime her"

With that useless point, Josh leaves. 

"You really thought you did something," I mutter, clicking back onto Charlotte's texts. 

I tell her I can't come and sigh when she writes back telling me to sneak out. 

I can't. It's too risky and bad. Charlotte sounds upset though. 

I text Charlotte back that I'm coming. I sigh and pocket my phone and grab my purse. Here goes nothing. 

I creep to the front door and jump when my hands on the handle and someone's behind me. I turn around and sigh in relief when it's only Harry. 

"Where you off to?" he asks, sorting through car keys on the front table. 

"Just to meet a friend," I smile. "I'll be back soon though. If anyone asks, I'm in the shower"