· Mykonos (Last day) ·

***

Holly's POV

***

How's Mykonos, you wealthy scumbag?

I laugh at Ben's text and tap out a quick reply. 

It's amazing here, you jealous douche

I put my phone to the side and sip my virgin mojito. Talia's tanning next to me while Freya, Tobi and Josh are in the hotel pool. 

JJ and Simon need new cameras so they left earlier to go buy one at the shops. Ethan, Harry, and Vik are still asleep from their night out and from what I've heard, they're hammered. 

I lower my sunglasses and smile down at my brown tanned limbs. I don't know my parents or like them very much but at least they gave me some pretty neat genes. The ability to tan, for example.

"I'm going to go to the bar and refresh my drink," Talia says, sitting up and tying her bathing suit wrap around her toned waist. "You want a refill?"

"Might as well," I smile, handing her my glass. "Thanks"

Talia walks off to the bar and I shut my eyes, enjoying the shade on my face and sun on my legs. I open my eyes suddenly when cold water gets shaken on me. 

"Tobi!" 

"Sorry," he grins, not looking very sorry at all. 

He shakes his wet hair all over me again and I shriek, holding my book up for protection. Tobi laughs and lays on the sunbed next to mine. 

"Water's nice. You should go in"

I lift my glasses once more and observe the shallow end. It's filled with kids in floaty armbands with their hairy, beer-bellied dads. 

"I'm good," I reply, picking up my phone to check Ben's replies. 

There's none. 

I put my phone back down and sigh. Tobi raises an eyebrow and nods at my phone. 

"Boys?"

"Nope," I sigh, unable to keep the smile away from my face. 

"You're a horrible liar, Holly Decker"

***

After lunch on the beach and a quick swim, Talia and I decide to explore the town a bit more. JJ gives me a bit of cash which I know I won't use, but I'll slip into his wallet later. 

"Have fun," he says, kissing my cheek. 

Talia and I set off out the hotel and onto the streets of Mykonos. Fun coloured shops and food stalls catch our attention and suddenly we're stuffing samples down our throats. Greek food is seriously so amazing. I'd get so fucking fat if we lived here. 

As I take a bite out of skewered pork, a group of creepy men catch my eye. I look subtly over and see that they're smoking and winking at Talia and I. I shudder and turn back to Talia. 

"I think those men are staring at us"

Talia flips her hair over her shoulder and we link arms, walking up the food stalls. "Can you blame them? We look gooooood"

I try to shake off the feeling those creepy men gave me and enjoy myself. Talia and I walk up a narrow alleyway towards the actual clothes shops and I start to forget about the men. 

The narrow alleyway is completely empty and Talia and I's laughs echo off the walls as we talk about the most random shit. 

***