• College Dilema •

***
Holly's POV
***

"DAAAAAAAAD!"

"Jesus Chris, Holly," JJ chuckles, shaking his head as he walks into my room. "I'm just next door, love. There's no need to burst my eardrums in order for me to hear you"

"Yeah," Harry says, joining JJ by my doorway. "Why do you have to be so bloody loud?"

I stick my tongue out at him and he grins, chuckling as he walks away. JJ just stands there, leaning against the doorframe seeming amused.

"What did you need?" He asks.

"What time are we leaving for the house thing?"

"Twelve"

"Okay. Do you know where my navy blue sweatshirt is?"

JJ smiles and shakes his head, tilting it to the side.

"Do I look like your closet to you?"

"No, but I thought you might know where it is"

"I'll check the washing," JJ says, resting his knuckles against my bedroom door. "Anything else you need?"
I shake my head no.

"Just the sweater, thanks"

JJ nods and goes, shutting the door behind him. I turn back to where my college brochure is displayed, the smiling faces of different kids plastered over the cover. I know when I start soon, I won't be one of those faces.

Don't get me wrong. I've been excited to go to college ever since I was a little girl. I dreant of going somehwere big, studious and fun, but now, those qualities seem to be weighing me down everytime I think about them. Doing A levels after sixteen years of school seems a bit much and with the increase of my anxiety this summer, I'm not sure I'd be able to take it.

I should tell JJ how I feel, but I don't want to make him upset with me. He's been talking about me going to college all summer. He gets so excited and happy when he speaks, you'd think he was going off to college himself.

"My biggest regret was not trying enough and going forward with my A levels"

Is what JJ said to me when I first applied.

I sigh and push the brochure off my desk, watching it fall to the floor with a gentle noise.
I really REALLY don't feel like I can do it or go. I really should tell JJ soon, since I'm "starting" in a few weeks time.

A knock on my bedroom door makes me jump and I let my eyes dismiss the glossy brochure on my pastel pink carpet. I look at the doorhandle as it moves and smile when I see Talia at the door, her hair swept up into two space buns secured by two pale pink scrunchies. She looks stunning as always.

"What's up bro," Talia says, breaking into a grin after trying to immitate Simon poorly. "What you up to?"

"Not much," I shrug, smiling back. "You look pretty"

"Thanks," Talia smirks, striking a pose. "I'm filming a video with Gee and Simon today. I'm also hosting the Amazon music thing on Twitch later this evening"

"Busy, busy," I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Very," Talia sighs, falling onto my bed. "Simon and I also have to find somehwere to live soon. If we don't find anywhere, he could live at my current place for a while, but it's probably a bit too femenine for his liking"

"I like your flat," I say, looking around my room. "I also love this house"

"It'll be weird when we all finally move and get on with it, hm?"