· Camping ·

Please make sure to leave a vote and a comment suggesting what you would like to see as topics in upcoming chapters. This chapter was recommended by someone and ideas really are appreciated as I do try to write stuff that my readers would actually like to read.
Thanks, and enjoy!

***
Holly's POV
***

"Neo, stop!" I giggle, feeling the hamsters paws tickling my neck.

JJ laughs and cups the hamster in his hands, removing him from my neck. JJ places him back in his cage and locks it shut.

"Alright, I think they've had enough playtime," JJ chuckles.

"They're so cute," I smile, poking my finger through the cage metal bars and stroking Morpheous's little wet nose. "What are we going to do with them when we go tomorrow?"

"Randolph's going to come over and feed the"

"Oh, cool," I reply, still stroking the hamsters

"Cmon, Holly. Go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. We've gotta leave early tomorrow"

I nod and kiss JJ's cheek.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight, angel," he replies, smiling and stroking my hair fondly.

I leave his bedroom and walk to mine. I leave the door slightly open and clean my teeth before jumping into bed.

***

7 am

***

My alarm blares loudly at seven am and I curse the guys for making us get up so early for the Sidemen shoot.

I slunk out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to start my face. First, I shower since I know this will be the last shower in two days. When I'm dry, I do my makeup and even attempt Talia's eyeliner she showed me how to do a couple of days ago. God blesses me with perfect eyeliner wings and I know this will put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

(Outfit above)

(Outfit above)

***

8 am

***

Knock knock

"Come in!" I call.

JJ walks into my room, fully dressed and wearing a smile. He walks over to me and gives me our usual morning hug. I hug him back and smile when the familiar scent of his cologne hits my nose.

"You sleep well?"

I nod. "Yeah. You?"

"I always sleep well," JJ says, releasing me. "It's just you I'm worried about"

"Don't be," I smile. "I'm fine"

JJ sits on my bed as I start packing my things in a bag. He checks his phone and then puts it away, sighing.